how did you name your bike?

Fiona.....cuz she has mirrors that look like Shreck ears and she is pudgy in the middle while at the same time being sexy as..all get out!

My first was DOT, for a small blemish on the inner fairing I could never remove. From the warning label.

This one is Patch, (Pat) for the eye patch I had to place above her headlight, again due to sticker removal, she looks like she has a "Patch" on her eye.

Bubba

IMG_8828.jpg

IMG_9174.jpg

mine is called SM or SIZE MATTERS. A guy asked me one day does that big 330 i have on the rear really make a difference in the ride and before i could say anything his wife said "size allways matters" made perfect sense to me.

1st_place_DC.jpg

I didn't really try to name the bike, but it happened naturally and out of simplicity. It comes from the word MOTORCYCLE. Out of simplicity I was trying to shorten the word when mentionining what am I doing or going to do - ride a motorcycle, work on the motorcycle, etc. The word MOTORCYCLE obviously starts with a letter "M" and ends with letters "LE", so I ended up saying M-L-E instead of saying MOTORCYCLE . Now, spell M-L-E without pausing after each letter. Guess what is her name. :beerchug:

Blue... Big Blue that is! Blue is much bigger then the 1k's I ride! Also the girl calls it blue!:rulez:... The other nick name that follows blue is... The big girl! The BG!

Haven't yet. After this last mod she'll be a different color and theme. I'll work on it...

:rofl: This is too funny: Real Name -Cuban Dragon- Mistress name
Congrats, your Tiger Woods mistress is Tiff Trouble from Jacksonville, FL. She is a 26 year old nanny. You know she's telling the truth because she has an NDA from Tiger's lawyer.

Tiff Trouble...:rofl:

I did put her real name there just not here. It gave me Tiff Trouble.
Cuban Dragon.(Hurricane Jerry)...???..Tiff Trouble...???......:rofl:

Same thing...

Name for bike as with all I did not give.
It came to me once while sitting on her.
Was thinking about something completey diff and 'bloop' light bulb !
I sat up and said to myself 'Blanca' thats it.

because i painted it with a custom blue i made up a couple years ago, and when you honk the horn two times back to back it sound slike the Looney Tunes character "the roadrunner".

go ahead i'll wait. i know you're about to go outside and try it. you will be suprised.

For 11 years now motojournalists have affectionately referred to Hayabusas as "the HayBus". I have two daughters, a wife and a female German Shepherd.....I didn't need another "girl" around the house so Haybus made a lot of sense. My other black Busa? Haven't figured it out yet. Raydog

P1010354.JPG

P1020512.JPG

Hmm.. never did name it....
Had a KX500 once that was so Awsome.. i named it LaMachine... only time i ever named a bike.

well ogre i finally picked a name for my girl ....zora shes black and silver so kinda like zorro only female and it just seemed sexy:whistle::laugh:

mine is called SM or SIZE MATTERS. A guy asked me one day does that big 330 i have on the rear really make a difference in the ride and before i could say anything his wife said "size allways matters" made perfect sense to me.

:whistle:

:laugh: :thumbsup:

see sig, only because she is asian with all the right curves and ... well this could go on for ever

Back