Have you named your bike?

Busa
bowdown.gif

(JINKSTER @ Jul. 04 2007,14:09) yes...

OREN1.jpg

her name is..."O-Ren Ishii"....why?...simple...

cause she's one badazz yakuza biotch from tokyo...and my name?...is in fact...

"Bill"
cool.gif
JINKS!!!

Please, download this so you can right-click and resize pics down to medium size!!!
crazy.gif
smile.gif

Pic resizer (sanity saver!)

Scroll down to the second screen in the right-hand column you will see "Picture Resizer"- click on it, and follow directions!
smile.gif

smile.gif

I call mine "Baby." Funny, I never realized it until this thread came up. It was just natural to call her that. She must have whispered it to me;P

My VTX was named "Tess". I don't know why I pulled that name out of the air, but it stuck with the bike.

My girlfriend named the last bike (since she rides it as much as I do, and was there with me when I bought it). She named it Scarlet, after the lead female in Gone with the Wind. The fact that it's red all over didn't hurt.

Mine is named 'Mr. Busa'

And when I enter its lair (the garage) I always say in a gravely voice "helllllllllo Mistah Busa".

He likes that!
all_coholic.gif

(YH2K @ Jul. 05 2007,13:28) Mine is named 'Mr. Busa'

And when I enter its lair (the garage) I always say in a gravely voice "helllllllllo Mr. Busa".

He likes that!
all_coholic.gif
Alrighty then
SHOCKED.gif
does he talk back
rock.gif
poke.gif

(YH2K @ Jul. 05 2007,12:28) Mine is named 'Mr. Busa'

And when I enter its lair (the garage) I always say in a gravely voice "helllllllllo Mistah Busa".

He likes that!
all_coholic.gif
Ummm, sorry but your bike must have a sex change...

... you can't ride a GUY!!
wow.gif
crazy.gif

Yes it says Ninja Eater on the tank to remind me the Green Dragons name.

Interesting stuff.

Of those of you who have replied, these are my 'top three'.

1.  The Bus. ('cause it's a total oxymoron (just like I like it); wherein the Hayabusa is actually the anti-bus).  
bowdown.gif

2.  Tetsuko. ('cause it has reference; it is the Japanese name for a widely recognized fictional character)
beerchug.gif

3.  Time Machine. ('cause it is has a direct correlation to my (now-famous) quote:  "Suzuki Hayabusa:  See there, be there"; additionally, it references another universally recognized fictional piece, sought after and dreamed about by scores across the span of recorded history--and only achieved by the Suzuki Hayabusa...

Well done, brothers & sisters.  Keep 'em coming.

I have yet to reveal the name I have chosen for mine...so...  I'm interested to know if anyone else has selected the same one I have.

Hm...

07JUN16_Morning_Ride.jpg

(Shibumi @ Jul. 05 2007,11:08)
(YH2K @ Jul. 05 2007,12:28) Mine is named 'Mr. Busa'

He likes that!
all_coholic.gif
Ummm, sorry but your bike must have a sex change...

... you can't ride a GUY!!  
wow.gif

crazy.gif
Oh snap!

Did not think of that one....

Our relationship is............................... strictly platonic

jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

More, please.

This is revealing and interesting.

Suzuki Hayabusa...Benevolent Ruler of the Motorcycle Universe.

Don Smith named it Big Bucks Busa in Sport Rider magazine...which pretty much sums it up...But I've always called it over200 since it's a well over 200mph machine.
biggrin.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

DSC001103.jpg

DSC001113.jpg

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back