Names

Names - Did you name your bike?

• Yes

Votes: 69 100.0%

• Total voters
Black Betty, aka Betty Lou, aka Betty Sue aka Goodtime Betty...

DSCI0001.jpg

Betty looks like she's slammed about 2 ft.! Nice!! :hehe:

I originally referred to my orange '08 as the "ORANGE BLOSSOM SPECIAL", as in the Johnny Cash song.

My brother, who has been to Japan several times informed me that KIKKA is Japanese for ORANGE BLOSSOM. I figured that the Japanese name was more appropriate.

As it turns out, KIKKA was also the name for Japan's first (and last) jet made at the close of WWII.

So, I sort of got a double whammy with the name KIKKA: it's the literal translation of my original ORANGE BLOSSOM idea, and Japan's first JET aircraft. :laugh:

great responses! I am surprised at the number of replies. Even from those who did not name it. I think I have settled on zeus. It may change though if i find something more appropriate. Anybody here speak japanese that I can ask for a translation of some words?

Oh and why is my poll only showing the one option now? It used to have yes and no, but it only shows yes, with 38 votes and 100%. WHY OH WHY?!

Mine is now and has always been the Beast.

Last edited:
I have settled on a name finally. It has now been deemed niouriki, It is the japanese word for 'Herculian Strength,' and I think for a japanese word it is easy to pronounce lol

yep my bikes name is Dillan like Mat Dillan, hes big and hes bad and if you get out of line with him he will slap the crap out of you, but other wise hes a gentleman!!!:rofl:

I don't have a name yet, but I KNOW mine is a girl, because it lies to me all the time, 40 miles per gallon......my a$$, just like a chick, LoL !!

I didn't name mine, but now I think I have to......I had to vote yes, because there's no...no ?

Yeah I have no clue about that. When I posted, there was a 'no' option, and it was actually about 1/3rd of the users didnt name theirs. A few days later the option disapeared, I have seen it on other polls, too, but have no clue why it happens.

Back