I've re-named my busa...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
I used to simply refer to my busa as "My Silver Beast"...but i've decided that that's just simply not a very endearing name for a bike i love so much..as it should have a female name...indicative...provocative...a petname with more heartfelt meaning...so it is with deep thought that I introduce to you..my brothers and sisters of H.org...my busa....

GB.jpg

officially re-introduced as..

"O-Ren Ishii"

why?....for several synonymous reasons...

1. She's one badazz biotch from tokyo.
wow.gif

2. I love to ride her.
tounge.gif

and...

3.?...my name?...is in fact...

"Bill"
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152445657 -->

Haha! Sweet! I'm a big fan of Kill Bill myself...

Hate to be a stickler though, but just in case you didn't know, it's "O-Ren Ishii"
smile.gif
Happy riding.

Methinks you have a bit too much discretionary time on your hands....nice bike, though!!!
nah...i work 55 hours a week as a machinist..5-10's and 5 on saturday...also laying down wood flooring and painting 3 bedrooms...but i work up early this morning...sunday..my day off...and before 7:00am?...I already had a new BMC Race airfilter installed in my busa...that i got over 3 weeks ago!...so?..."discretionary time"?...wtf is that?
laugh.gif

Thanks folks...the power of creative thinking...eh?
biggrin.gif

now maybe i can talk gunz into shooting me a set of "kill bill theme" plastic...with a nice huge Hattori Hanzo samuri sword across the sides...in the hands of an anime and crazed...."bill"
cool.gif

Reminds me that I'd like to see both of those movies again. I liked part 2 as much as the first one.

they do machining in fl?....what is up with that and what is the pay scale

Nice name and some thought behind it... way to go.
smile.gif

I still call my Busa "My Baby" she has yet to wisper her name to me while riding through the mountains.. or if she has I haven't heard her yet because I am usually screaming and laughing the whole ride... gotta to love to ride the Busa...
tounge.gif

Back