My Wife Thinks I Have a Lady On The Side..

When she gets that way, I just hand her the key....
HOLY SMOKING ASIANS BATMAN!!!
drooling3.gif

NJ...your better 1/2 is definantly your best 1/2!!!
laugh.gif
Don't I know it! Never will I deny it either!

If it makes you feel ANY better Bill, I too pay a hefty price for owning the Busa...
blush.gif
Hubby just doesn't understand...

If you want it (and we know you do), then just do your best to assure her that you're simply addicted to a non-human, offer to get yourself some help and tell her you'll be riding to the counselor alone, on the Busa...
tounge.gif
Hey VA!!!...That's just what we NEED around here...

"A Womans Perspective"

Que the "I Feel Like A Woman" SUV commericial....now.

laugh.gif
I've gotten to the point that I tell her it's the club or the Busa, which one do you prefer?  That's what I thought. So cook me some Dinner ASAP!  Just kidding about the last part!

<!--EDIT|Smoke_Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116067050 -->

I know my kids, gf, family, and friends get tired of hearing about it. Oh well, the life of a bUsa owner

These smiley's are cracking me up
laugh.gif

On the subject: My busa has never had a headache, or been to tired for a good hard ride.
wink.gif
cool.gif

Kind of reminds me of one of the newer Triumph ads.........

"If it was another woman, at least I could compete!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

try doing it with a peurto rican wife who's been in the army for 23 years ,  she can kill me 13 different ways with her pinky finger,  and  i allways have to make sure i never leave the house with the rear seat on the bike,

Bill,

I get this one....

"You spend more time wit that motorcycle than you do with me!"

My replly; "And I've never had one complaint from the motorcycle."

Later,

Steve

I am lucky to have my woman, she lets me ride till 4-5 am, never a complaint or a nag. perhaps i have it to good and she is secretly packing my stuff for the last 2 years?!!
rock.gif
but here she is non the less proud her hubby owns a busa...her main comment is , you hard working boys have to play as well..! she's right, its hard racing your busa all night long! every stretch there is, the bikes need to stretch there legs..hard on a guy you know!

DSC00034.JPG

I spent a lot of time in my shop pre-busa.

Now, I spend even more time out there.....

My wife says she's gonna get me a porta-potty and a bed.

Back