I need help, Ladies

ibified

Registered
So, new enough has joe rocket jordan mesh jackets on sale, and I want to get one for my wife. The problem is, I have NO clue how the sizing works for women.

Here's their sizing chart:

Joe Rocket Sizing Chart :: New Enough, LTD

Now, my wife is 5 ft tall, weighs about 120-125 lbs, and is a 36C. No clue what dress size she wears, as I havent seen her in a dress since I married her 7 years ago.

Can any of you offer some suggestions? Thanks in advance!

same size as karen.. (115 lbs C) Her Joe Rocket is a "Ladies Small" fits her just fine..

hope that helps :) (sorry not a girl but I did buy the jacket :laugh: )

EDIT:

hey numbnuts.... you can take this one and see how it fits her... Was just by your house with Tony last week... maybe this weekend unless you guys want to come down for some Friday night ... awwwww MnG action? :whistle: talk to Tony.. see what he is up too..

AND if you get past all that, you can order the jacket and if it does not fit, NewEnough will take it back and give you a shipping credit for the other size (if they have it)

Last edited:
They do have a rather liberal exchange/return policy....... :oldcool: "Numbnuts ????......." Hmmmm.....Mr Bogus has numb nuts.....boy, that's gotta suck...... :super:

:poke: why would you get her a jacket when she never ever rides with you? and i thought you was going to sell the busa anyway? sometimes you make no sense...???

same size as karen.. (115 lbs C) Her Joe Rocket is a "Ladies Small" fits her just fine..

hope that helps :) (sorry not a girl but I did buy the jacket :laugh: )

EDIT:

hey numbnuts.... you can take this one and see how it fits her... Was just by your house with Tony last week... maybe this weekend unless you guys want to come down for some Friday night ... awwwww MnG action? :whistle: talk to Tony.. see what he is up too..

AND if you get past all that, you can order the jacket and if it does not fit, NewEnough will take it back and give you a shipping credit for the other size (if they have it)
TODD damnit not tony...:poke:oh and melissa is a 34 c she wears a small and is 6 foot tall

Last edited:
And you follow me around to see when she rides with me? Scary stuff, man!:laugh:

And, I was gonna sell it before because I wasnt working, didnt have time to ride, and couldnt justify keeping the bike while we were behind on bills. Now that I'm back at work and making good money, all is good.

Last edited:
I think pictures would help us figure out what size would be the best....

Just joking!

Small would seem to be the right size from my experience. (Don't ask me how I know!)

Back