Ebay Scammed!! with a Counterfeit Joe Rocket Replica Suzuki Jacket

OK Money is a little tight at the moment and I am needing a new leather coat since my current HeineGerike is tight on me.. Must have shrunk over the years LOL!
So off to flebay I go looking at leather jackets in XXL size. I come across Joe Rocket Men's Suzuki Replica Superbike Leather XXL seller states:
Well maintained Joe Rocket leather motorcycle jacket sz 2XL. Jacket has normal wear just bought a Honda. Good jacket great price!!
Current bid 100.00 So I look this jacket up on the internet and it looks good and comes with CE protected armor in the shoulders and elbows, so I decide to bid on it. Well I win it make my payment of 120 with paypal and 3 days later I arrives.
I open the box and wow the jacket looks great and I find the 2 elbow protectors but no shoulder protectors. I try the jacket on and all of the sudden the material starts splitting like tissue paper, 2 tears in the upper left shoulder and one in the back... I feel it and its THIN PLEATHER!!!!
I email the user and basically tells me no returns!!!!!
I measure the pleather and it measures at .52MM - .53MM paper thin to where its supposed to be 1.3MM
I have a fake Joe Rocket Jacket... Look at the pictures you can see the difference from the pic in the ebay ad and the jacket I received.

1) The front patches
2) The Back, no silver, and look at the Rocket
Its a Fake! Guess I am glad I didnt go down in this jacket...
Advice, legal actions since this seller isnt being cooperative?
Here is the link
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

29f4hfd.jpg

20gzu1.jpg

Here is the picture from the ebay ad The Real Joe Rocket Brand
See the difference in patches and silver on the back?

23h5b3n.jpg

I would contact Ebay customer service and tell them the issue. Be clam with them and state your issues. They helped me once on an item I won and never received. Good Luck.

I buy Jordan's of ebay all the time. About every ten I get a fake set. I tell ebay and in about 3 weeks, I have my money back and the seller is no longer active. Take pictures and be calm. They are really helpful. Its not a matter of returning it. It is a completely different item.

Just got off the phone with Ebay.
I will have my money fully refunded from Ebay on
Feb 4th. Calm...:newburn:
I just feel like driving out to Louisana to the address
And whoopin some ass (not because he traded a Suzuki for a Honda :poke: but for trying to sell me a fake POS
Jacket.
Back to looking for an XXL 50 Jacket and some leather pants that will atleast cover my knees.:banghead:
UNlessssssss someone here wants to buy a paper thin fake chinese joe rocket replica jacket with 3 tears:please:

Ohh here is the link for the ebay seller if anyone wants to send him a message saying he is a scumbag for selling a fake POS chinese ripped jacket to a Busa Rider...

Ebay User= EZIRVING
eBay My World - ezirving

I'm glad to hear you are getting your money back. eBay is usually pretty good with dealing with P's.O.S like that. He want be selling to much longer.

I'm just really glad you noticed right away and not during a get off, to find it just rips to pieces!!

EZIRVING is a disgrace to all bike riders, busa or not. For one bike rider to sell that S*** to another bike rider just for a quick buck.:banghead:knowing that it want protect him/her when they need it.....pathetic!!!:banghead:

He seriously needs a azz whooping !!!:banghead:

me and my father have both gotton NICE leather from jackets4bikes.com

they are quick and located out of WI. they also have free size exchanges which we have made use of.

so far its the best leather for the $$ ive found, although it doesnt have fancy patches

file a complaint with ebay and paypal and they will get your money back.Jusy say its doesnt match what you bought.Happened to me with a northface I bought for my wife.Got my money back fast.

Glad you getting your money back, may be better to buy your life saving gear new from an authorized dealer you may pay more but you never want to receive less when your life may be on the line with them on. I don't buy used helmets or gear or from a guy who works out of the trunk of his car.

go to motorcycle closeouts.com I bought a new shift leather riding coat, with all CE armor and liner for $150 free shipping.Very comfy and pretty warm in the winter.

glad its working out, when it comes to gear, I always buy from the guys at newenough, now MotorcycleGear.com (the new name of New Enough) :: Motorcycle Jackets, Helmets, Gloves, Boots, Luggage, Parts and More! They have great pricing, fantastic return/exchange policies and they all ride the gear. They have the standard write up stuff, but then they also test ride and give their own honest assessment of the gear. Things like "it says it will fit a 38 waist and but if you have a gut over 40" you want to look at something else" :thumbsup:

Glad you getting your money back, may be better to buy your life saving gear new from an authorized dealer you may pay more but you never want to receive less when your life may be on the line with them on. I don't buy used helmets or gear or from a guy who works out of the trunk of his car.
Well said

that blows man...i sent an email to the seller told them its against the law to peddle knock off stuff. Also told em i saw the pics and the coat he sent was not the same. Also fraud. I told him to appologize to you and make it right! hahaha

Everyone needs to email this douche. He responded to me with mind your own f#~<¥{^< business. I think I hit a nerve with him. Lol spam his eBay in box!

Back