I need a little advice on gear. =[

Abn4life420

Registered
Ok I am buying this jacket here is the link Joe Rocket Busa 2.0 Mens Textile Jacket,Hayabusa Jacket,Busa Apparel - Tobefast - Page 2 The problem I have is what size to purchase...the chart is a little confusing I am 6'4 200pounds and my measurements are 38 1/2"chest, 38" waist, and 24" long arms...anyone know what size to purchase? This chart is crazy weird for me and very frustrating :banghead: cause i dont want to ride without a new jacket(my old one is way too small now) Thank you and any help would be appreciated.

I got a medium.. I went to a local store and tried different sizes of joe rocket jackets and then went to the website and purchased it. I recommend you do the same because you are unique in your own build and need to just try them on. :beerchug: Just head to your local store that carries joe rocket. Their sizing is the same for most of their jackets

Go to a Cycle Gear and try them on. You may even talk them into a deal for purchasing from them.

Go to a Cycle Gear and try them on. You may even talk them into a deal for purchasing from them.

good advice many jackets i tryed on some fit in medium and the one i bought was a large so best to try on im 5'8'' 160lbs 32 waist i didnt think i would need a large also if you buy it a little big gives you some breathing room:laugh:

I got a medium.. I went to a local store and tried different sizes of joe rocket jackets and then went to the website and purchased it. I recommend you do the same because you are unique in your own build and need to just try them on. :beerchug: Just head to your local store that carries joe rocket. Their sizing is the same for most of their jackets

I live in a town where the only real cycle dealer is a very small operation and more towards Harley's and Cruiser's...they have NO sport bike jacket's (well one but it more like a d*mn windbreaker)...if anyone is close to my build what size did you have and i'll have o get it. If it doesn't fit comfortable i can always send it back.:rulez:

I live in a town where the only real cycle dealer is a very small operation and more towards Harley's and Cruiser's...they have NO sport bike jacket's (well one but it more like a d*mn windbreaker)...if anyone is close to my build what size did you have and i'll have o get it. If it doesn't fit comfortable i can always send it back.:rulez:

Im guessing you arent in Houston TX then

Yeah i guess you could do that.. If you guess wrong extra shipping costs :poke:

You are in Houston TX?

No we live currently in Lufkin about 150 miles from Houston...I was born and raised in Houston and all my family still lives there...we moved here because my mother in law bought a accounting firm and my wife is a accoutant so she went to work for her(dont really like the inlaws but who does)

No we live currently in Lufkin about 150 miles from Houston...I was born and raised in Houston and all my family still lives there...we moved here because my mother in law bought a accounting firm and my wife is a accoutant so she went to work for her(dont really like the inlaws but who does)

Yeah wow middle of nowhere :laugh: Nothing close.

I would suggest if you do have to end up guessing and no ones gives any good input get something slightly bigger than your measurements.

Yeah wow middle of nowhere :laugh: Nothing close.

I would suggest if you do have to end up guessing and no ones gives any good input get something slightly bigger than your measurements.

That is what i did..I just ordered the XL and put a note of my measurments for the company to look at and email if not the appropriate size...their chart is weird lol ??? Ty RussellJ:beerchug:

I found that jacket too short. I'm 6ft 245. Not so fat either. I bought the 2x and it fit well till I got on the bike. Rode way up my back. I ended up selling it.

Probably just my build, but i got an Icon speedfreak and it fits much better.

:drama:Ty thats what I got it should be here on 3 days from now lol...another 3 days of not riding. Waiting on my new helmet as well:whistle:...ugh i hate shipping!:cursin:

Joe Rocket runs true to size, I've been wearing their stuff for over 10 years and I will continue to! I wear a 44 jacket, my Joe leather jacket is a 44, and my Joe Ballistic is an extra large. FYI, my gloves are large, like any non riding glove for me, my leather pants are 32, and boots are 11, same as jeans and shoes for me!
Great gear from an American company...even though some of it is made in Korea:rofl:
From your size, I bet the XL fits you good.

Back