Ebay Scammed!! with a Counterfeit Joe Rocket Replica Suzuki Jacket

I buy and sell often on eBay. The best trick I have found is to pay through PayPal with American Express. Why? Well it's simple, when there is a problem and EBay / PayPal (same company if some did not know) you can call your credit card company and dispute the charge. On a couple of occasions Paypal has told me to go f-off, and after my CC dispute is filed they will be much more helpful. If you pay with your bank account you will lose and they have the final word... Just my experience.

i am glad to try to help. I really hate people getting took to the cleaners you know? I emailed him a second time and told him what he did was really low and he is the type that gives ebay a bad name. I also told him i reported him to ebay.

His response was do what you have to do. i reported you to ebay too.

:laugh:
He reported me! for what? hahaha
Anyway glad i could try to stick up for an org member!

Yes just by the few emails we exchanged he is either a young kid or an ignorant punk.
Thank you for standing up and voicing your opinion. Part of the problem with this country is no one wants to get involved and stand up for another when that individual was done wrong. Group together get involved make a change.:beerchug:

Yes just by the few emails we exchanged he is either a young kid or an ignorant punk.
Thank you for standing up and voicing your opinion. Part of the problem with this country is no one wants to get involved and stand up for another when that individual was done wrong. Group together get involved make a change.:beerchug:

Just go to the mother F'ers house and kick his teeth in... that would be a good lesson learned and make you feel better also!

He must be tired of answering emails cuz I havent gotten anything back from him. His profile aslo states the seller has no items for sale. :laugh:

Just go to the mother F'ers house and kick his teeth in... that would be a good lesson learned and make you feel better also!

LOL! He prolly deserves a good azz kicking but you don't need to have a criminal record as a result of a fake leather jacket....personally I really like buying on ebay and have over 100 transactions and have only had 2 issues, one was a guy saying he had a downhill mtn bike for sale just outside of Vegas when all he had was a pic of one and the other was a cross country mtn bike that the seller took over a month to ship once the payment was made....both were resolved to my complete satisfaction. The whole tangent on here about the term REPLICA is just ridiculous....the term refers to the fact that it isn't an actual factory rider worn jacket....duh, everybody but one of us seems to see that one...btw, some chinese copy stuff is actually decent merchandise, you just have to be careful, read the feedback and the ratings and have reasonable expectations. I bought a hong kong copy of an Assos BMC Team cycling jacket and bib tights that are normally waaay out of my budget at over $500 for the set....the copies are decent quality, especially the jacket, and I would recommend them to anyone asking.

LOL! He prolly deserves a good azz kicking but you don't need to have a criminal record as a result of a fake leather jacket....personally I really like buying on ebay and have over 100 transactions and have only had 2 issues, one was a guy saying he had a downhill mtn bike for sale just outside of Vegas when all he had was a pic of one and the other was a cross country mtn bike that the seller took over a month to ship once the payment was made....both were resolved to my complete satisfaction. The whole tangent on here about the term REPLICA is just ridiculous....the term refers to the fact that it isn't an actual factory rider worn jacket....duh, everybody but one of us seems to see that one...btw, some chinese copy stuff is actually decent merchandise, you just have to be careful, read the feedback and the ratings and have reasonable expectations. I bought a hong kong copy of an Assos BMC Team cycling jacket and bib tights that are normally waaay out of my budget at over $500 for the set....the copies are decent quality, especially the jacket, and I would recommend them to anyone asking.

There was no tangent, I was just wrong on how the term was used. I took it as a replica of a the joe rocket jacket instead of how joe rocket actually makes a Replica branded jacket. Simple as that, duh. It's called a misunderstanding.

I bought some Ralph Lauren cologne super cheap a few weeks ago on eBay. I got it and turned out to be a knock off that was no where near what the real stuff is. I emailed the seller and told him it was a knock off and demanded a refund politely and if he didn't, I would give all of his information to Ralph Lauren Corporate and also report his actions to eBay and Paypal according to the response I get from Ralph Lauren. What was the resolution? I shipped it back to the guy as he requested and made him even reimburse me for return shipping. Then I went out and bought some at the mall now that I have learned that lesson. :laugh:

Back