Ebay Scammed!! with a Counterfeit Joe Rocket Replica Suzuki Jacket

Ummm... Did you read the title before you bought it?

Joe Rocket Men's Suzuki Replica Superbike Leather Motorcycle Jacket sz 2XL/XXL

Gentlemen, eBay is a touchy place but you have to READ everything before you buy and know the seller. I have bought on ebay since I was 15 (8 years) and have had no issue that has not been resolved nor have I been scammed. It irritates me when people say they have been scammed when it is clear they just should have read or looked at the seller more closely. eBay is an awesome place for deals.

My latest purchase: Bose 3-2-1 GS for 380 bucks, retail 999. It was used but it is in perfect condition because I did my research and communicated with the seller.

Im glad you're gonna get your money back, when dealing with ebay you gotta be careful. Gotta check the sellers feedback and ratings etc. and always make sure that the purchase is covered by ebay and paypal so if anything goes wrong or in this case the item is not as described then you have some kind of protection to fall back on. I've been buying and selling on ebay for over 10 years and yes I too have made mistakes purchasing stuff and it is a hassle trying to get your money back sometimes but now you know better and if a deal is too good to be true, then it prob. isnt true. just my 2 cents.

Alot of fake joe rocket gear floating around for about the past 10 years - joe rocket was one of the first motorcycle accessory companies to find and charge a person with counterfitting

Gentlemen, eBay is a touchy place but you have to READ everything before you buy and know the seller. I have bought on ebay since I was 15 (8 years) and have had no issue that has not been resolved nor have I been scammed. It irritates me when people say they have been scammed when it is clear they just should have read or looked at the seller more closely. eBay is an awesome place for deals.

My latest purchase: Bose 3-2-1 GS for 380 bucks, retail 999. It was used but it is in perfect condition because I did my research and communicated with the seller.

Item title does say 'replica'. Glad your getting your money back. Be more careful in the future.

Gentlemen, eBay is a touchy place but you have to READ everything before you buy and know the seller.

Yes, it does say replica. BUT that stands for Superbike style replica, meaning get the factory rider look . NOT Joe Rocket replica. ???

Genuine SUZUKI SUPERBIKE REPLICA JACKET from JOE ROCKET. Here's a real one:
JoeRocket.com

He just tried to pull one over on someone. Glad it all worked out for you Donn. Gotta watch out for those auctions with stock pics, especially from private seller.

Yes, it does say replica. BUT that stands for Superbike style replica, meaning get the factory rider look . NOT Joe Rocket replica. ???

Genuine SUZUKI SUPERBIKE REPLICA JACKET from JOE ROCKET. Here's a real one:
JoeRocket.com

He just tried to pull one over on someone. Glad it all worked out for you Donn. Gotta watch out for those auctions with stock pics, especially from private seller.

You are correct Rollin it stated Joe Rocket Replica not Replica Joe Rocket.......
Russell Yes, I DID READ and understand English grammar.
Joe Rocket makes a leather jacket called Replica Suzuki Superbike Jacket, I understand this isnt supposed to be the orginal jacket that was used in the Superbike series. I was hoping to get the Joe Rocket model which has 1.2-1.4MM genuine leather and all of the features. The jacket that was sent to me was a FAKE joe rocket jacket that was PLEATHER and measured .56MM thick, tissue paper thin. That was my dispute...
Anyways................... Latest update.....

eBay Customer Support will issue a full refund to you when you ship the item back to the seller with tracking to the address below. Jan 29, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Final decision:
This case was decided in your favor

:thumbsup:

that blows man...i sent an email to the seller told them its against the law to peddle knock off stuff. Also told em i saw the pics and the coat he sent was not the same. Also fraud. I told him to appologize to you and make it right! hahaha

Thanks Viper:beerchug: Its people like you that takes the time and stands up for people on this forum which makes us stronger.
Dude was a jackazz, he offered me ...... 20 bucks if I keep it or he will buy it back for 85.. I was like :moon:

Here is my response from the seller,

Dear 2003gsx1300rk3,

Wow...bad biker boys.... I took you all for a bunch of girls playing on the internet. Maybe your club can chip in and buy your friend a decent jacket.

- ezirving

Here is my response from the seller,

Dear 2003gsx1300rk3,

Wow...bad biker boys.... I took you all for a bunch of girls playing on the internet. Maybe your club can chip in and buy your friend a decent jacket.

- ezirving

Well, this guy is obviously a jerk. I would expect a real business person would respond differently than what is being posted. They don't realize how the "word of mouth" process can work for you or against you. This is a classic example of lousy customer relations.

As a power buyer on e-bay, I will never look at anything he offers for sale, much less buy something from him.

I dont exactly get why you guys are harassing this guy. He put "Replica" on the auction so there was no scamming going on here, he said it outright. If it was a super cheap replica then yes lankey should be able to request a refund but if it was sold as is, then tough luck. Should not have bought a replica in the first place without more research!

I dont exactly get why you guys are harassing this guy. He put "Replica" on the auction so there was no scamming going on here, he said it outright. If it was a super cheap replica then yes lankey should be able to request a refund but if it was sold as is, then tough luck. Should not have bought a replica in the first place without more research!

Russell,

Replica does not mean counterfeit.
Joe Rocket sells a Replica jacket. This guy sold a counterfeit inferior copy of the Joe Rocket Replica Jacket. Further he represented it as a Joe Rocket Replica Jacket with picture of the Joe Rocket version instead of the Jacket he counterfeit he delivered.

Russell,

Replica does not mean counterfeit.
Joe Rocket sells a Replica jacket. This guy sold a counterfeit inferior copy of the Joe Rocket Replica Jacket. Further he represented it as a Joe Rocket Replica Jacket with picture of the Joe Rocket version instead of the Jacket he counterfeit he delivered.

Ah, very well then!

Russell....... Really???
And you are advising people to "READ"
What are you confused with? Re- Read the posts... Google Search "Joe Rocket Replica Suzuki Jacket" This was NOT a Joe Rocket product it was a Ching Chang with false Joe Rocket Labels made from China PLeather... Every on here gets it, Ebay gets it, everyone on here agrees BUT you? But you are the one giving advice to people to READ carefully.... Geeeeeze.....
The Square one goes in the Square Hole. If you dont get whats going on can someone else try and explain it to him in other terms?

Russell....... Really???
And you are advising people to "READ"
What are you confused with? Re- Read the posts... Google Search "Joe Rocket Replica Suzuki Jacket" This was NOT a Joe Rocket product it was a Ching Chang with false Joe Rocket Labels made from China PLeather... Every on here gets it, Ebay gets it, everyone on here agrees BUT you? But you are the one giving advice to people to READ carefully.... Geeeeeze.....
The Square one goes in the Square Hole. If you dont get whats going on can someone else try and explain it to him in other terms?

Haha, whatever dude. Professor let me know it was actually a type of jacket they make :laugh:. But the guy not having feedback in a long time is never a good sign either. Gotta be careful about what you buy on eBay. I would've asked for additional pictures of the actual product instead of what looks like a phone picture from a book. I made my mistake that was corrected but what I am still saying is you need to be careful how you buy.

Yes READ carefully because usually when I read replica, it means IMITATION or something that is identical to a certain product. Circle goes in the Circle hole.

Hope you get your money back and are a little more careful on your next purchases :laugh:

i am glad to try to help. I really hate people getting took to the cleaners you know? I emailed him a second time and told him what he did was really low and he is the type that gives ebay a bad name. I also told him i reported him to ebay.

His response was do what you have to do. i reported you to ebay too.

:laugh:
He reported me! for what? hahaha
Anyway glad i could try to stick up for an org member!

Am I the only one that expects fake knock off crap from ebay? ???

Nope. I would rather pay a little more and buy from a reputable shop and know I'm getting genuine parts rather than knockoff stuff like this.

Back