My family thinks I have issues...

When are we going to have our 12 step meetings??
can we do that while riding?

if so.......I'm in!
biggrin.gif

Mine completely runs my life too. She makes me do things I wouldn't normally do, any talks me into buying stuff for her. She told me to buy a truck to haul her to the Busa Bash next year, and I did. How did she convince me to buy something for 3 times more than I bought her for, but I did. Help

I'm building a "shed" for my bike(s) 45'x80'.
Ok now for the sickness, follow this logic.

Too build "shed" old shed must be torn down thus no home for bikes. So they don't get damaged I sell bikes except one turbo bike. Jobs pick up 300%. Personal life goes to crap 400%. That plus building shed = 0% free time. So i have chose to sell final turbo and possibly bike and buy another once life actually allows me to live it. All of this because of my bike(s).

Mine completely runs my life too.  She makes me do things I wouldn't normally do, any talks me into buying stuff for her.  She told me to buy a truck to haul her to the Busa Bash next year, and I did.  How did she convince me to buy something for 3 times more than I bought her for, but I did.  Help
That sounds as bad as me!
biggrin.gif

My home conversations go something like this:
Her "I want a new floor in the dining room"
Me "I gotta buy a new exhaust"
H "You said when you bought this bike, it was already done how you wanted it, you wouldn't need to change anything"
M " Yeah, but that was months ago. I gotta get more power, I'm tired of getting beat"
H" I hate that f@#kin bike, you would sleep with it if you could, it's my turn to spend our extra money, and I want a new floor."
M "But a new floor won't help me go any faster, there's no holes in the current one, why do we need it?"
H "If you don't quit spending every dime on that bike, I will get a new floor, it'll just have a different house over it...."

We really had this conversation last Friday before I went to the track....I think I'm addicted.
BTW, she'll eventually get a new floor, I have to be fair I suppose.

I clearly don't have a Busa obsession...I mean, the Busa's just an object, one that I lovingly wash and wrench on, that I have dozens and dozens of pictures of, that I keep trying to modify to be "just mine", one that I sometimes go check on for the hell of it, you know, just to make sure he's still where I left him, one that I often find myself just staring at, sitting on with the kick stand down, ignoring the kids screaming "Mommy!! I need help, I can't get my toys out..." It's just **static**

I don't have a Busa problem...
blush.gif

My home conversations go something like this:
Her "I want a new floor in the dining room"
Me "I gotta buy a new exhaust"
H "You said when you bought this bike, it was already done how you wanted it, you wouldn't need to change anything"
M " Yeah, but that was months ago. I gotta get more power, I'm tired of getting beat"
H" I hate that f@#kin bike, you would sleep with it if you could, it's my turn to spend our extra money, and I want a new floor."
M "But a new floor won't help me go any faster, there's no holes in the current one, why do we need it?"
H "If you don't quit spending every dime on that bike, I will get a new floor, it'll just have a different house over it...."

We really had this conversation last Friday before I went to the track....I think I'm addicted.
BTW, she'll eventually get a new floor, I have to be fair I suppose.
My god man!!

I can definitely relate to that!!

The deal in my household was;

I get the Busa.
She (we) gets a new tile entry and carpet....

Thats funny shid brown.
laugh.gif

Haya....errr, meant to say hello,

My name is Jim and I'm retarded, err retired, err whatever! And yes, I too am a busaholic.
I "almost" wish I had a job again so that I could spend a little time "away" from the garage and the wax and lube and Plexius! OCD with motorcycles is a disease! I need help and am the first to admit it. Spending time on here with you idiots
smile.gif
doesn't help much either.....oh well! My wife told me yesterday that she would leave me if she hears me answer the phone with a "haya" just once more, seriously! Sheesh, some people just don'y get it, eh???

I clearly don't have a Busa obsession...I mean, the Busa's just an object, one that I lovingly wash and wrench on, that I have dozens and dozens of pictures of, that I keep trying to modify to be "just mine", one that I sometimes go check on for the hell of it, you know, just to make sure he's still where I left him, one that I often find myself just staring at, sitting on with the kick stand down, ignoring the kids screaming "Mommy!!  I need help, I can't get my toys out..."  It's just **static**

I don't have a Busa problem...
blush.gif
for some reason I think I'm in love.

Back