Think I have a scammer on the line!

Hey bud, i got some emails from the same guy about my gixxer. Im thinking he's using this sight for scamming. My 600 is at the dealer and they are selling it for me, so lets see where this goes... HAHA

Also forgot this is the only place where the bike is listed, so any Admins that want to look into this shoot me a email and i will forward it to you.

Last edited:
should have him/them come/send check to the police dept...many things we could get them for...use a bait bike and ship it with his "company" :laugh:

It was not a response from Craiglist and most def I had same exp. I have wheels for sale here from my bike and I received a request for more info regarding the ad I have placed here in the classified section. He asked for my best price , I took 50 bucks off and responded. Then he comes back and says the bike sounds good and he want to pay same as others with cert check and he wants to send a hauling company to pick up the bike. Below are the excerpts from my emails with him :

Mr. Anderman please forgive my confusion but what are you talking about ?
‘hauling company to pick up bike’ ???? What bike are you talking about ?
I am and I believe my ad is clear…. selling WHEELS from a 2009 Hayabusa not the whole bike ?
I have pictures of WHEELS posted, the ad says wheels and no picture of a bike
has been shown so where do you see a bike for sale. There is a clear description of WHEELS not bike ?
If by referring to bike in your last email you mean wheels please forgive me.
My posted price is $400 and I took $50 off because you asked for my best price.
So when I last responded to you and said “I WOULD TAKE $350 SHIPPED FOR THEMâ€￾
as I have highlighted in red below how do you get bike from that ?
Maybe you are buying a bike to go with my wheels ???

From: Forbes Anderman [mailto:quicksilver_8722@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: A message about your ad on Hayabusa OwnersGroup

Hello Saiid,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad to read from you. I am okay with the price of the bike and its condition as well. Kindly consider it sold.
However, I will be paying you with a cashier's check. If you can provide me with the name and address to send this to, I will issue it out as soon as possible.
As for the shipment, I will prefer to take care of that. I will hire a hauling company to come for the pick-up of the bike. I'm sure this will be okay with you.
Thanks very much. I will be waiting to read from you soon.

Best Regards,
Forbes.

Subject: Re: A message about your ad on Hayabusa OwnersGroup
To: "quicksilver_8722@yahoo.com" <quicksilver_8722@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 1:08 PM
Yes condition is still same . I will send a few pics later . Did you not see the pics I placed on the website you saw ad ? I will attach full size files for you later so you can see them better . I guess I would take $350 shipped for them .

On Dec 20, 2009, at 2:21 AM, quicksilver_8722@yahoo.com wrote:

> OEM 2009 Hayabusa wheels silver 2500 miles 98%
>
> Hello Seller,
>
>
>
> In reference to your online placed ad, could you please let me know if this item is still up for sale. If it is, is the condition still as described in your ad?
>
> Kindly include your bottom dollar and some pictures too. Get back to me at your earliest convenience.
>
>
>
> Thank you.
>
> Forbes.
>
> OEM 2009 Hayabusa wheels silver 2500 miles 98% - Hayabusa Classifieds
>

All I can say is the guy is on crack or stupid because I and my M4 are waiting for his arse.
I really have no idea what it could be but the only place I have the wheels for sale is here and as you can see his first email to me came with my .org ad attached ?? ???

As I said before...they are AUTOMATED RESPONCES! Thats why they dont make any sense. Like I also said before, I got the exact same replies but with different names when I posted my lowering links on craigslist. these people are sending these automated responces to posters all over included but not limited to craigslist. Notice that they are generalized responces with nothing specific stated about the item. That way they can send the same emails to multiple people for multiple items. :whistle:

Okay since you guys have me and Blanca worried. I have moved Blanca into the bedroom and put the wife in a suit made to look like a motorcycle in the shed...:rofl::rofl:
While I quietly observe from afar on 16x thru my GenIII equip !???

Seriously though this is a response I just sent him.
Pardon the poor Liam Nieson copycat from Taken :

MR ANDERMAN IT HAS COME TO MY ATTN FROM FRIENDS THAT YOU ARE A PIECE OF **** SCAMMER.
I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE AFTER BUT IF I RECEIVE ANY MORE CONTACT FROM YOU I WILL USE
THE SKILLS WHICH I HAVE ACQUIRED FROM A VERY LONG HARD LIFE. THESE ARE A VERY UNIQUE SET OF
SKILLS. YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE ME BUT I PROMISE YOU I WILL FIND YOU AND WHEN I DO YOU WILL REGRET
THE BUSINESS YOU ARE IN.

Okay since you guys have me and Blanca worried. I have moved Blanca into the bedroom and put the wife in a suit made to look like a motorcycle in the shed...:rofl::rofl:
While I quietly observe from afar on 16x thru my GenIII equip !???

Seriously though this is a response I just sent him.
Pardon the poor Liam Nieson copycat from Taken :

:rofl::thumbsup:

These scams are just like all the foreign lottery emails. I've won the UK lottery so many times my head is spinning. :laugh:

I was selling something, same story, at the last minute he told me there was an emergency and I needed to give the delivery guy a $1400 check on his behalf, thats when I said no deal.

Sounds like a thief, just give him the adddress for the Ringgold PD. He'll figure it out.....

Back