My family thinks I have issues...

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
I come home from work.....get out of my car, and the first thing I do?
Go to the shop and check on my bike. Sit on it for a minute......get off, pat it on the hump and smile.....THEN go in the house.

Got home from a short vaca this week. We have dogs, horses, all kinds of stuff that needed attention after being gone 3 days.

Where do I go first?

My shop. To check on my toy.

My wife just laughs, our daughter shakes her head......I think they believe I'm loosing it!

Dam, I love this bike!

Got caught up on all the chores now, got a few free hours tonite....gonna go ride! Can't wait!

Anyone else got it this bad? Am I nuts?

Just checkin'
tounge.gif

naa.... I just drv mine to work and back ..everyday ..
laugh.gif
then to the store.. then to the ...etc etc..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm with 'ya, bro! Now that she's rideable again that's all I want to do!
biggrin.gif

I do the same... get home from work, dismount from the Busa, put gear away and then sit there and listen to the pings and pops as she cools down. If I didn't ride her that day, I go into the garage and pat her seat and let her know she is still the one....
I like "Busaholic" cause my Wife and kids say obsessed, insane, sick, need to see a doctor, etc....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's normal man, don't fight what it... just except it.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

I couldn't wait for wife and kids to take a mini vacation without me. Busa-Time!!!

I was like that for about the first year.

now I peek in the garage and make sure it is still there!
laugh.gif

It would be abnormal not to check on her after 3 days!! OMG the things that might have happened. Spider webs, she might be mad at you for neglecting her. The animals know how to take care of themselves...you have to look after her so she will look after you during your playtime!

bro my wife and i had to drive to denver from arizona this last week..well i parked the busa in the apartment livingroom.
got home friday at about 2am. let the busa stay in the house for 1 more night. didnt even unpack the truck. i parked got out and walked fast for the house opened the door and hi baby, the wife said hi back but i told her not you . well i was introuble for a few but i think she is getting used to it .....

its sooo normal dont worry as long as your baby knows she is loved....and the wifee too

<!--EDIT|05BUSABLU
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122845095 -->

Mine says I need theropy. If I,m not rideing it, I,m cleaning it, and if I,m not do 1 of those, I,m on here talking to all you other obsessed #######.
laugh.gif

< stands> Hello .. My name is ..Ken n " yes " I am a .. ( Busa'A'Holic ) n I cant HELP myself !!!!!!! ty .. < sits down >
cool.gif

I for one think that it is VERY normal. there is probably not 2-3 hours that go by without me thinking about it. When it is in my sight I can NOT take my eyes off of it. Anytime someone asks what I am on, I can barely say HAYABUSA or GSX1300R without smirking LOL. I was worse before I had to find different ways to say HAYABUSA so that it will come out more normal. Every time I am in the Escape, or any vehicle, I think about being on the bike at that moment going to the same destination. I get mad when I can't ride. Me and my girlfriend even have fights sometime if I can not ride and almost broke up twice over it
sad.gif
I probably am about as terrible as it gets when it comes to a BUSAHOLIC.

When are we going to have our 12 step meetings??
Hi. My name's Jason....I'm a Busaholic.

I've been a bike junkie for about as far back as I can remember. It didn't get real bad until six, seven months ago. One a my buddies turned me on to the Bus. I got the need for it about then. I became infatuated with the Bus, and about five months ago I got a new Busa. I get the shakes if I'm not around it. My mind wanders and I always need a fix. It's affecting my work, my family life...my sex life isn't the same 'cause my wife's always pissed at me. The new Bus lead me to Hayabusa.org...now I'm always needin' a fix of one or the other. That two headed snake lead me to the track...and now my life is completely in shambles. I can't afford to do sh!t 'cause I spend all my money on mods and my track bike. I need help. I need help. Good Lord in heaven...I need help...

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122856619 -->

Back