My Wife Thinks I Have a Lady On The Side..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
I have great wife and three beautiful daughters and...well...I can't help myself...it's like I've become a BusaHolic...and late at night while the ladies of the house are all settled in and watching TV?..Daddy strolls out to the garage to gaze upon my beloved Busa...then I see my Helmet, Jacket and Gloves just laying there...as my Mighty Busa begins to whisper my name...seducing my very soul like the Sirens of Sinbad...and the next thing I know my jacket and gloves are on and I'm kissing wifey and the daughters good bye with helmet and keys in hand...headed out for a midnight run...which turns out to affect me like 100cc's of mainlined adrenaline...and then when I get home I can't sleep...and as I lay there in bed tossing and turning?...wifey says...

"You're Cheating On Me...Aren't You?"

and because of that residual "Dirty Feeling" I always have after returning from a great run?..I almost slip up and hafta catch myself before I accidently reply with..

"Yes Dear...I kinda am."

as I almost feel guilt and sorrow that she's not experiencing the same...as evidently?..I've become bad sick.

L8R, Bill.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116046808 -->

I get the same thing, only worse! Anybody married to a filipina will know what I'm talking about! But its all good.:;):

It's a balancing act.

Just yeasterday, I got home from work, and wanted to adjust the idle. Weather looked nice, and I figured I could take a quick ride before it gets dark. So, off I went.

Came back. Felt good. Vaguely remembered it was a week day.:)

Life in JINKSTER's house...

Before the Busa -

Some edginess just after the Busa shows up -

And, last night...

Good luck with that...

Before the Busa -

And, last night...

Good luck with that...
Ya got it all wrong VA...it's worse...she does...

"The Quietly Hurt"

thing.

She'll get a good laugh out of your post though! LOL!!!

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Before the Busa -

And, last night...

Good luck with that...
Ya got it all wrong VA...it's worse...she does...

"The Quietly Hurt"

thing.

She'll get a good laugh out of your post though! LOL!!!

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Dang I hate "that", and it works!
Yeah...makes me feel like $hit on a Stick.
laugh.gif

If it makes you feel ANY better Bill, I too pay a hefty price for owning the Busa...
blush.gif
Hubby just doesn't understand...

If you want it (and we know you do), then just do your best to assure her that you're simply addicted to a non-human, offer to get yourself some help and tell her you'll be riding to the counselor alone, on the Busa...
tounge.gif

If it makes you feel ANY better Bill, I too pay a hefty price for owning the Busa...
blush.gif
Hubby just doesn't understand...

If you want it (and we know you do), then just do your best to assure her that you're simply addicted to a non-human, offer to get yourself some help and tell her you'll be riding to the counselor alone, on the Busa...
tounge.gif
Hey VA!!!...That's just what we NEED around here...

"A Womans Perspective"

Que the "I Feel Like A Woman" SUV commericial....now.

laugh.gif

Back