Names

Names - Did you name your bike?

• Yes

Votes: 69 100.0%

• Total voters
Never named a machine in my life. Living creatures that are loved should have names, not chunks of metal, plastic, and rubber. My dad and some of his friends like to name their old hot rods. Those cars mean more to them than they're own families.....its disgusting
puke.gif
When a piece of metal means more to you than the people in your life...I think there's some real serious issues there. Those folks really need to get some self worth instead of relying on objects to make them feel special. It sucked growing up with a father who cared more about objects than his own kids
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
I'm not saying all folks who name their vehicles are that way, but everytime I hear about it I can't help but think about my messed up dad, and his car worshipping friends. When your put second to cars all your life you tend to hate them and they're ridiculous names
wowold.gif
winkold.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

Never named a machine in my life. Living creatures that are loved should have names, not chunks of metal, plastic, and rubber. My dad and some of his friends like to name their old hot rods. Those cars mean more to them than they're own families.....its disgusting  
puke.gif
 When a piece of metal means more to you than the people in your life...I think there's some real serious issues there. Those folks really need to get some self worth instead of relying on objects to make them feel special. It sucked growing up with a father who cared more about objects than his own kids  
thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif
 I'm not saying all folks who name their vehicles are that way, but everytime I hear about it I can't help but think about my messed up dad, and his car worshipping friends. When your put second to cars all your life you tend to hate them and they're ridiculous names  
wowold.gif

winkold.gif
I'm glad my sons don't feel that way. I would be crushed if my sons Cobra and Torino held my love of cars against me.
laugh.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

puke.gif
thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif
wowold.gif

winkold.gif
I'm glad my sons don't feel that way. I would be crushed if my sons Cobra and Torino held my love of cars against me.
laugh.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

rofl.gif

GODZILLA (every time I fire it up, I think of the BOC tune); how appropriate!

Thought about "The Fast and The Furious" but that was too long..

Thought about "Wild Thing", but didn't want my wife to get confused when I said "I wanna do the Wild Thing"
smile.gif
))

skydivr

Could it be not enough real woman in your life so you`ll have to find a substitute.

Or may be you`ve been dominated all your life and seeking revenge?

Let me tell ya.. It`s a perfect subject for dissertation.

My V-Star 650 is named Ingrid because she's a classic beauty and totally different from the sexy b!!ch she shares the garage with.  

Ingrid
IMG_0744.jpg

The sexy b!!ch (who does have a name, but I'll let Dan post it)
my_busa.jpg
The "sexy b!!ch" as Diana calls her is Salmalina.  With her hump on she's curvey like Salma Hayek and she's just put-a-hurtin-on-ya smokin' hot like Angelina Jolie so since I couldn't decide, I did what any man would do... I joined them!

whistling.gif

Omar is busy working, so I am posting for him. He just recently named his bike. Her name is now Violet. Of course, that is not the name I have given it over the years now! But, that name is not .org-worthy!
semi.gif

It's a nameless machine, but I refer to the act of riding as "unchaining the beast".

I will let hubby post "her" legal given name, but I call her "The Other Woman".

Why do are the bike usually given female names?

Attached is a pic of "The Other Woman".  It is an older pic and he has done more mods, but you get the gist.
Hubby gave is first Busa (2002 silver/gray) the name Suzi, short for well you know.

His new Busa was named after his longtime crush Salma Hayek, because they are both "dark and have beautiful" curves.

Now that Salma is single again I am gonna have to watch out....hee hee hee!

salma_hayek_smaller.JPG

Salma Hayek is Xtremely beautiful.

As far as naming a bike, never have. I refer to my bike as "the busa". Sometimes I say "the missile" because that's what a Hayabusa looks like from the front.

Bigrod after that pic of the description I can't believe you didn't post a pic of the rest of it
spank.gif

My bikes name is BOGART... cause he looks like a tall skinny old man with his basket on the back to carry groceries. I have a 97 bandit with a luggage carrier on the back painted faded red.

DSC01169.jpg

This is Bogart and Medusa shackin up in the garage. heheheh

Back