Having Trouble With Nick-name For New Ride

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I always give my bikes a nick-name. Like my Harley Pro Street.It was painted orange.So naturally I named it The Orange Crush. I used to crush the competition with it.LOL.
Don't know what to call the new turbo Busa. Idea's...:dunno:

So far all I got is The Sledgehammer.:crowbar:

Rubb.

give it a few days and something will naturally come to you , dont rush it. i know when i was trying to come up with a name for mine i thought about how everyone goes for the slim sexy female name. i kinda went the opposite direction cause we all know these are FULL FIGURED WOMEN with lots of curves. for my 99 copper i chose Mable because she had a maple syrup color and the 12 i went with Big Sofhia.

How about "Scoobys new busa donated by Rubb" :thumbsup:

Seriously though being black with red how about naming it after one of the Sith Lords.
Darth Bane or Darth Revan? Or just Sith Lord?

I offered up Earthquake already...

... briefly thought of Black Mamba but since that's also the name of a massive dildo, I figured Rubb wouldn't dig it. Can you picture him saying that he "Rode the Black Mamba today!"? :lol:

Sit down one day while you are cleaning her up, wiping her down, and she will tell you her name. At least that is how it happened for me.

Bodacious "The most dangerous busa in the world"
Power Move
Fujita 5 (F5 tornado)
Shinatobe (Japanese wind)
Niltsi (pronuced nilt-si, Navajo for wind god)
Black Wind

It would be cool to put one of those comic style girls on the side like the WWII nose art.

Back