Names

Names - Did you name your bike?

• Yes

Votes: 69 100.0%

• Total voters

danath 34

Registered
So I was curious how many people have named their bike? What did you name it? Was there a reason for this name, or was it the first name that popped into your head? Is there any meaning to the name? Boy or girl name?

I am not sure yet, but have been kicking around the name of Zeus for my black/blue 08.
I like this name because of a few reasons:
Zeus is the king of the Greek gods, and the 08 Busa is the king of all bikes.
Zeus is the Greek god of the sky, and I would attest that if you slapped wings on the Busa it would take to the sky.
Zeus has the power to control lightling, and the Busa is as fast as lightning.
Zeus is the most powerful of the Greek gods, as the Busa is the most powerful bike.
Also, the name Zeus kind of goes with the name Suzuki (the 'zoo' sound)

Trinity Passion.
thumb_up.gif

I didn't but my wife did! Her name for it is not appropriate on this forum!!

My V-Star 650 is named Ingrid because she's a classic beauty and totally different from the sexy b!!ch she shares the garage with.  

Ingrid
IMG_0744.jpg

The sexy b!!ch (who does have a name, but I'll let Dan post it)
my_busa.jpg

I guess the only bikes that had a sort of name ... 86 Husky 4-stroke ... "Thumping Good" and the 88 KX500
"La'machine"

nope never named my bike but if I did it would have to be "shake, rattle, n roll"

no counter balancer so there's some shake
free floating brake disks so there's some rattle
and she luvs to roll fast.
cool.gif

WOW....... and i thought i was the only strange one that named there busa
iamwithstupid.gif
laugh.gif
havent really settled on one yet but i think im going with something along the lines of "TOXSICKBUSA"  or "TOXICKORANGE"? My wife just calls her "THE BI*CH THAT STOLE MY MAN"
firedevil.gif

laugh.gif

pissed.gif

laugh.gif

I will let hubby post "her" legal given name, but I call her "The Other Woman".

Why do are the bike usually given female names?

Attached is a pic of "The Other Woman".  It is an older pic and he has done more mods, but you get the gist.

Busa.jpg

Back