Bike's name

I got it,
I've had her for two years now, I've always knowen she was a high class lady that likes the finer things in life, like synthetic oil. And she has a temper on her and she can be a lil fireball sometimes. After last nights cruz I knew she had to have a proper name. Let me introduce you to.........

drum roll please....

My lil girl Bently, and the wife thought was a great name for the other misses.

post_6_20790_DSC02147_1_.jpg

I've never understood the whole naming a vehicle thing. The only person I've ever known who named vehicles was my dad.....and he loves his vehicles and money more than life (and family), plus he's as self-centered as they come, which kind of sickens me
puke.gif
So the whole naming thing has left a bad taste in my mouth
wowold.gif
I'm not knocking anybody else for doing it, cause my dad has some seriously messed up priorities, and I highly doubt too many other folks could be as bad.....just don't understand it
winkold.gif

I've never understood the whole naming a vehicle thing. The only person I've ever known who named vehicles was my dad.....and he loves his vehicles and money more than life (and family), plus he's as self-centered as they come, which kind of sickens me  
puke.gif
wowold.gif
 I'm not knocking anybody else for doing it, cause my dad has some seriously messed up priorities, and I highly doubt too many other folks could be as bad.....just don't understand it  
winkold.gif
Luci and Smokey say hi.

puke.gif
wowold.gif
winkold.gif
Luci and Smokey say hi.
Nice to meet you Luci and Smokey....can I shake your.....uh.........uh............throttle?  
laugh.gif

I had a bad accident back in Oct and I rebuildt her from the frame up. It hit me, what the bird that was reborn in flames, and with all the carbon fiber accent I added, she has been dubbed the Carbon Fiber Phoenix.

a couple days after I got my 07 Blue, I was flipping through the channels and the movie Eragon was on. In the movie there is a blue dragon called Sephira, so that's what I named my bike. Sephira, kinda like saphire I guess. Just thought it was a cool name, never really intended on naming the bike, it just happened.

thebike.jpg

Affectionate names are nice, there's a humility about them. Raydog

P1010354.JPG

Back