what is the meaning of your screen name

I live in Arizona {Az} I have a Busa and it scares the hell out of me{BooSa} , and i love it!
SHOCKED.gif

Mine is simple as well - my name is William G., hence Willie G. It really took off when I started riding HDs and I had a riding buddy who was Billy P.

usn04limited

USN = US Navy and I retire on Aug 30, 2008 (20 years of service)

04limited = That was my first busa, the one that I owned when I registered here.

Don

I originally had a CBR954 that I had painted black and that's all I could think of when I started using online forums. I'm too stupid to remember a whole bunch of names for different forums, so I just stuck with it. Most people are dissapointed to find out that I'm a white guy
laugh.gif

9541.JPG

Mr. Anderson-
real imaginative here, my last name. naval aircrewman avionics tech that knows my sh!t aircraft wise, no gripe I can't fix. As soon as the matrix movies came out I got the nickname by everyone, not my choice, as most nicknames go, I also get called Neo.

"Shibumi-very difficult to translate literally into English.
"Understated, effortless perfection of action, form, or both. Something so perfect that it can only truly be appreciated by those who are knowledgeable of it"

From the book of the same title by the author Trevanian.

I feel it best describes the Hayabusa- most people just don't get it. Some people are perceptive enough to get the "Wow!" part. A few actually know about it and those are the ones a compliment REALLY means something from.
smile.gif

And even if NOBODY gets it, it doesn't really matter because I do, and I have one!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I don’t really like my name nowadays, it does not fit me anymore. The story how I got it is long, complicated and boring. Some of the nicknames I had when I was younger make me shake my head now. What the hell was I thinking?

I was thinking about changing it to Yamahor 2: the sequel

beerchug.gif

Seriously, I may start a new profile with a better name.

(RaveCrusader @ Nov. 01 2006,20:07) I don’t really like my name nowadays, it does not fit me anymore. The story how I got it is long, complicated and boring. Some of the nicknames I had when I was younger make me shake my head now. What the hell was I thinking?

I was thinking about changing it to Yamahor 2: the sequel

beerchug.gif

Seriously, I may start a new profile with a better name.
Or, you can keep our profile and one of us can cange it for you...

mine came from a buddy I have always been into the stereo industry and after I built a comp car (geo metro with 8 12s) my buddy called me a speaker head so I have used it every since and still in the industry best job in the world
super.gif

Mine is another simple one... I live in the Black Hills of South Dakota, and that is where I ride.
beerchug.gif

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Hence KoK-LoL
Alternate Name "Pale Horse Rider" from Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a Pale Horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. (Member of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse)
I got these names mostly through my online gaming I used to do.

Xzvs was the band I was in. Guitarist named it that cause he liked the video game xevius, but couildn't spell it.
Ended up using it a screen name back in 93 and it kinda stuck

Back