what is the meaning of your screen name

Thrasherfox asked one day while we were getting ready for a ride...I don't remember if he got two
or three of them, but my screen name has four meanings for me...

Bad A$$ Busa      ALL Busa's are BAD A$$  
super.gif

Bay Area Busa     Because I live in the San Francisco Bay Area
Bare A$$ Busa     I have a Top Gun undertail...no shovel
Big A$$ Busa       I'm 6'5" 280

tpbio = first and last initials "tp" (Tom Pocta), not toilet paper! And bio is short for biology, which was my major in college........................and that is when I created this screen name.

I really need to think of a more cool one but I'm just not cool like that!
biggrin.gif

dinoap = Daunoras my last name looked like "Dinosaur" to a couple of people in the past which soon got shortened to "dino", the "ap" come from my Airframe and Powerplant license.
beerchug.gif

DN are my initials and I have always been the serious and responsible one, been a MGR. at my last 20 years worth of jobs... Back when I was in my early 20's I used to manage a Pizza shop and we had a local strip club right around the corner. We used to go for beers after work a couple of times a week. Even with a naked woman in my lap I was "Mr. Serious". The waitress and girls always called me "Grumpy". So it stuck, the guys from work started using it and I've been him for like 18 years.

Most of my forum friends that I actually see just call me "Grumpy", DNGrumpy was/is my 1st email addy from way back when AOL was version 1.0 and Windows was 3.11, 1 Gig was the size of a hard drive and 14.4 dial up was fast.

I use it for everything, Grumpy's Garage was my business name/logo when I used to sell t-shirts online and I was born in 1970 (I considered that established).

Guess it's a good thing Disney didn't name him "Miserable Bastard".

my first name is Colen and you guessed it...one of my buddies many years ago called me semi for semicolon as a joke and it stuck

(soon2be @ Nov. 01 2006,21:14) Joined - Didn't have one - Wanted one - Got one

Now I'm stuck.
we can change your username and you will keep all of your post

GSX as in GSX 1300 R Hayabusa, cite when pronounced with the X = excite and if riding a busa does not excite, you are probably dead!

When I started using bike forums, I was riding Victory motorcycles and they started using the Las Vegas themed names for their bikes so I chose Hy_Rolr as a screen name and just use it in all forums. I still own a Kingpin but ever since I got the Busa and found this place I Haven't been back to the Vic forums in awhile, their probably wondering what happened to me.
bluegrab.gif
got snatched away
biggrin.gif

Pretty easy....   1 Busa, 2 Busa, 3 Busa      MoBusa!!!!!!!   ( More Busa)
wow.gif

Timmyduck has been my nickname since I was a 5.

Timothy of course is my first name and Duck comes from the University of Oregon Fighting Ducks football team.

When I was young one of my oldest cousins played football for them.

For Christmas each year he would send me a old practice jersey of his from school.

Seeing I was 5 and he was 20 the jersey was down to my ankles, but we played a lot of football in my neighborhood, and with that big funny looking mascot on the front and my legs all  bound up in the jersey it just stuck like glue and I have accepted it to this day.

Well a few years ago when I first started working 3rd my buddy had just started training in MMA. So a group of us used to visit various MMA sites. Well one was pretty harsh and I needed a semi-offensive name. Hence Unkleslapnutz. It kinda stuck with me through all of the diffrent sites. So there it is. Pretty much the whole story. Nothing too special.

deldewey, now try and keep up all you guys and gals in Mississippi (48), Nevada (49) and Arizona (50), it my f##king name  
tounge.gif

well when i got my busa, i know the busa was a bad a$$ machine. the busa is an '03, so ..............

all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

I'm to feeble minded to come up with a cool name so Busa+Bret(my name). Keep it simple cause I'm stupid!

Back