Whats your Busa's name

Named mine Lucy ^^

My girlfriend learned to know better than to try and compete whit Lucy for my attention xD

Abby. From NCIS...the dark sexy gothic angel :)
h3.jpg

:thumbsup:

She is hot!
:devil:

I always name cars/motorcycles. Dan thinks it's weird, but lets me name his motorcycles.

The Busa is Salmalina because he says she as hot as Salma Hayek and Angelina Jolie put together.

My R6 is the Angry Bee, used to be the Bumble Bee due to the yellow w/ black color scheme, but she just sounds angry.

My Vespa is Sophia because she's an Italian classic.

No name for the BMW yet. I haven't figured out her personality. However the torturous pillion seat has me leaning toward Nurse Diesel, the domintatrix from High Anxiety.

Mr. Busa- he demands respect! :laugh:
The Ducati I call R.I.W (Red Italian #h0r3)
And my son's green Kawi we call NV, as in green with envy.

An older sister named her without even knowing it. She came out to see the bike and the first thing she said was, "wow, now that's a big b itch!" So, I named her, "BB", because in fact, she is a big b itch.

My wife and I named it Rachel. The story behind this is that when we decided to have kids the only girls name we could agree on was Rachel. So we said that if we have a girl thats what we would name her. Well we did'nt have a girl,so we named her Rachel.

View attachment Rachel.jpg

i only get laughed at when talkin to the beast if i do it in my puppy/baby voice....
(higher than normal pitch): 'her such a fast widdle bike, isn't her...yes her is.. yes her is..':rofl:

I used to call it a "she", and think up names. But then I wrecked it/ rebuilt it a few times. So now it's just "a bike".

"X-Wifey" bought it from the ex wife of the guy who bought it so I could use it as a track bike.

It sat in her fathers garage for over a year before divorce was final. So the wireing harness grounded on a seloind and fried the fuel pump and wireing harness. So I bought it from an Exwife and like an ex-wife it took me from everything I had after getting it(never expected to drop 2k just to get the bike running)

red river nm 2011.jpg

Back