what is the meaning of your screen name

I had an 84 Blazer and I built some custom bumpers and roof rack and beefed up the truck a lot and I was still in the Marines at the time and my buddies would joke around that they would rather take Blazer over a Humvee cause it would go more places faster and it would be nice to have AC while fighting a war. Soon after that they started calling it the war wagon, and i had planned on personal plates that read warwgn, so when I started using the net to chat with 4X4 clubs and the like I used that so when they saw my plate they would know who I was. I have used it ever since on every chat board I go to.

Now I dont have the Blazer anymore, but I have 3/4 ton military cargo trailer with a full canopy that i use as a camper at the desert races I do, and everybody knows me by that and think that is the reason for warwgn. So either one works for me
wink.gif

(Hy_Rolr @ Nov. 02 2006,00:37) When I started using bike forums, I was riding Victory motorcycles and they started using the Las Vegas themed names for their bikes so I chose Hy_Rolr as a screen name and just use it in all forums. I still own a Kingpin but ever since I got the Busa and found this place I Haven't been back to the Vic forums in awhile, their probably wondering what happened to me.
bluegrab.gif
got snatched away
biggrin.gif
Hey, I was a member at The VMC and tcvr...owned a Vegas and a Hammer....we ever chat over on the forums over there? Havent been on those forums for awhile...met some nice people, and went on some nice rides.

mine is kinda taken from me
1st onerabid use to always go by rabid1 (video games and such as a kid) and its my initials in RBD just added the a and i and threw a one on it, but because there became so many RABID1 out there, I needed a new one so reversed spelled out the one and added my fav pastime in there SHARK for my pool playing abilities

hince onerabidshark

Well for the most part mines pretty self explanitary back when i got my busa it was called the Midnight Falcon edition or thats what i heard anyways So i just adopted that into my name since it's the 02 SE model well SD is basically where i Live South Dakota granted alotta people confuse it with San Dieago which i guess could hapen there are after all more people in San Dieago then there are in the entire state of South Dakota

Well I sort of came up with it for a business idea that I am pursuing. Somebody once told me that I have too many projects so I just used what came natural.

NV is my initials, Nick Vasquez

I made it envious because I was envious of you guys that had one and 04 because that's when I started looking and saving for mine.

(fsusux @ Nov. 02 2006,12:36) Mine comes from my EXTREME dislike for Florida State University.
super.gif
super.gif
....take a number and get in line .
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I don't care for any of the Bowdens !

super.gif

I was a beta testing Counter Strike for the PC and I had not picked a screen name yet so my name was "guest". I killed a guy whose screen name was "curly" and after I killed him I typed "woo woo woo woo woo" into the chat bar. He replied "Oh, a wiseguy eh?". The name stuck and I just changed the "s" to a "z".

Mine has two meanings, (bm) is my initials and also stands for bad mother, and everyone knows what busa means.

Back