What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Review AWESOME! RJ said make me a model today.

DSC_3037.JPG

DSC_3038.JPG

DSC_3036.JPG

DSC_3039.JPG

Whilst doing my chain this morning, I looked at my tail stock and wondered if I need to put something there to break up the black a little. I was thinking about putting the GSX1300R decal back in gold. Tried to get the 1340 decals with yellow in it but I can't find them...I guess I could get a set made locally....

https://www.amazon.ca/Decal-Story-E...abusa+decal&qid=1556391237&s=gateway&sr=8-107

Not really sure as it is pretty clean looking without anything.. decisions, decisions.....

View attachment 1598277

Asv levers, adjustable rearsets, different sprockets.
Fine tune your control and comfort, then the powercurve of the bike.
You may be suprised in how noticeable a difference they make, and may find something you like better than stock.

Asv levers, adjustable rearsets, different sprockets.
Fine tune your control and comfort, then the powercurve of the bike.
You may be suprised in how noticeable a difference they make, and may find something you like better than stock.

Brother six, where did all that come from? All I mentioned was getting decals....

My bike is fine the way it is (other than the planned decals). The suspension is tuned, it has been dyno tuned and set up with a Bazzaz system.

Sprocket is new and stock-works great. When it is due to be changed out, I will go to a cool one but with the same tooth count.

I can't change levers as I have a Brembo brake MC and a stock (for now) clutch MC-I gave away a whole bunch of levers a while back.

I really do not want rear sets as they bend my knees up too much, I did put on drop pegs though and it has Helibars.

Brother six, where did all that come from? All I mentioned was getting decals....

My bike is fine the way it is (other than the planned decals). The suspension is tuned, it has been dyno tuned and set up with a Bazzaz system.

Sprocket is new and stock-works great. When it is due to be changed out, I will go to a cool one but with the same tooth count.

I can't change levers as I have a Brembo brake MC and a stock (for now) clutch MC-I gave away a whole bunch of levers a while back.

I really do not want rear sets as they bend my knees up too much, I did put on drop pegs though and it has Helibars.

I read the post I quoted you on, and thought wth too, lol.
The post I was quoting, that I though was yours, was only a short paragraph, with the question, "what to do next?"(as in, to the bike).
Based on your avatar, those would be my suggestions.
My bad....but after that, double the hp.

I read the post I quoted you on, and thought wth too, lol.
The post I was quoting, that I though was yours, was only a short paragraph, with the question, "what to do next?"(as in, to the bike).
Based on your avatar, those would be my suggestions.
My bad....but after that, double the hp.

You've got to get a bike so you can use all of these creative juices and we can then live vicariously through you.

Double the HP? I can't use a third of what it has already. I'm with @Kiwi Rider in this regard, my bike rarely sees revs beyond 8 k. I love the bike and what it represents but not necessarily what it will do.

Steven it is a MRA X screen from wifes bike she no longer uses. I had their small version for a long time . I mounted this up to the double bubble yesterday to give it a try .

Wait a minute, @Yellow09 you have a Bazzaz? I have been trying to get information on this unit and everyone says they are finicky and a lot more difficult to tune. What has your experience been with the Cazzaz stuff, Also what modules do you have, specifically do you have the TC or QX modules?

Wait a minute, @Yellow09 you have a Bazzaz? I have been trying to get information on this unit and everyone says they are finicky and a lot more difficult to tune. What has your experience been with the Cazzaz stuff, Also what modules do you have, specifically do you have the TC or QX modules?
well dr. fallenarch….. why don't u start a thread.... ure few meager threads lately have been straight trash.... this would be a better effort at a decent thread..... sincerely

- DR. Longshaft Durant
PS..... captain specifically prohibits private conversation diluting an otherwise fruitful thread..... hahahahahaha

I have a ZFM (O2 sensor delete) and AFI...the bike was tuned for them before I got it.

The original owner @zed1000 had the bike dyno tuned and told me his tuner appreciated how easy the Bazzaz system made it to tune. I have hooked up my laptop to the Bazzaz system and was able to see the AFM at work, I can set my throttle too which is nice.

Here is a link to the Bazzaz site

Bazzaz

well dr. fallenarch….. why don't u start a thread.... ure few meager threads lately have been straight trash.... this would be a better effort at a decent thread..... sincerely

- DR. Longshaft Durant
PS..... captain specifically prohibits private conversation diluting an otherwise fruitful thread..... hahahahahaha
Well thank you for that honest post performance review! It is extremely flattering to know that your are following me so closely. As you know one of my goals is to impress you so I greatly appreciate your candor. However I would like to point out in my defense that if your master and lord would send me my wheels, my post content would be greatly elevated.

Sincerely,

:moon:

PS: That was a very good :poke: though! Lol!

Back