What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Yea I hear that, I am going to see how it goes. I am not going to install the OE back only because it looks so much cleaner between the forks without it. Its like a woman who shaved her bush for the first time. I get to see all the inner workings!!

I thinking about at some point prob putting a top mount on like an Ohlins or Scotts that will give me the luxary of dialing it back to nothing or stepping it up on maybe a damp morning or a long ride where I want to be comfortable enough not having 2 hands planted firmly on the bars.
Best of both worlds set it & you won't even know it's there only that head shake never occurs. But it is doing it's job!

Roadlok came in so I threw that on, don't mind the dummy pin in there for the pic.
56357326013__D126B88C-126D-483F-8459-DFD3D529EABA.JPG

IMG_6640.jpg

Also was able to throw on the knight 1 inch lowering pegs. The other side is MM away from the exhaust. Glad I didn't order the 2in drop. Need to figure out how to lower the rear brake to make it more comfy angle.

Trying to figure out my mounting if my pc3 lcd....I hate the stem mount I just can’t do the fact that I can’t secure it the damn thing always moves. Ordered a second brake lever ram ball to maybe have it on the other side of gps but now I feel like it’s an eye sore. Ugh. I can’t win...

6D071E53-3F94-43B8-B9D3-308CBC4BD962.jpeg

F84CE7E9-CAC4-45B0-8175-FA5309177C96.jpeg

67A2195E-5828-4A7E-9D5B-ED5A67F81222.jpeg

Those are very nice!! I like how you cut the fairing for the clutch cover too. What cf frame covers are those. I looked high and low and couldn’t find nice full size cf frame covers other then chromed out covers which is s pattern and not real cf.
Figured I could cut plastic & make a shape that appealed to my eye and clutch cover. Don't remember on the frame covers was long time ago.

Roadlok came in so I threw that on, don't mind the dummy pin in there for the pic.
View attachment 1588022
View attachment 1588023
Also was able to throw on the knight 1 inch lowering pegs. The other side is MM away from the exhaust. Glad I didn't order the 2in drop. Need to figure out how to lower the rear brake to make it more comfy angle.

Did you already Loosen up those nuts and adjust the pedal up/down as desired and then tighten them up?

CD2EA1CD-99E1-4D74-8A6D-D537EF2B54C3.jpeg

Reactions: c10
The wheels are finally done !! My wife dropped off the parts for the facelift and upgrades Friday. She said she would stop by again and take a picture of the wheels for me. Shop will get started on the bike this coming week. The bike should be completely done when I get home.

To have a "reason" for her to stop by, I ordered some push pins to drop off. :) These aren't the "right" pins ($8), though he may be able to use some in a pinch.

1541947962864.png

Will be popping off the tail/hump cover and front fender to get them painted shortly-going gloss black to match the tank.

Reactions: c10
Back