What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Unless your girlfriend is 400lbs, I don't see why the aluminum wont hold up. Cant imagine Suzuki would make a part out of a metal that wont hold up to weight.
I've heard of them cracking even when only solo riding, that's why the Gen 2 has steel. If the aluminum was standing up, I don't think Suzuki would have used steel to add weight, but then again, there's the stock exhaust system....moo comes to mind.

Unless your girlfriend is 400lbs, I don't see why the aluminum wont hold up. Cant imagine Suzuki would make a part out of a metal that wont hold up to weight.
Why do you think they changed to steel? Suzuki has changed a few things that were problems.

Yea I am pretty pumped about it, $225.00 for the whole thing and going to powder coat the brackets to match my blue items on the bike and see how the polished stabilizer looks.
Kiwi was the one who suggested running no stabilizer on the bike and I thought "Brilliant" I can be one with the road LOL. This gives me the best of both worlds.
I know you have the GPR I believe which looks like a more serious piece of machinery ha. All in all I am happy with the hand feel of the Ohlins , wont be mounting it for a few weeks.
No bro , I do not like the GPR or the old same mounted Ohlins version , mine is SU030 , replaced at the bottom triple , all nice and stealth !! But it is down to what you like , that is all that matters . My thing wheelies hard now , and that little sucker is nice to have on the fork !!
As for aluminum subframe , well I got a custom one , and I don't ride 2 up , really I am already 120kg + in gear , so if you got a light pillion and you are light as well you would be okay on a custom , but the Gen 1 's is a bit suspect as mentioned by the lads .

I've heard of them cracking even when only solo riding, that's why the Gen 2 has steel. If the aluminum was standing up, I don't think Suzuki would have used steel to add weight, but then again, there's the stock exhaust system....moo comes to mind.
Gen1 went to steel in 2001 as well.

No bro , I do not like the GPR or the old same mounted Ohlins version , mine is SU030 , replaced at the bottom triple , all nice and stealth !! But it is down to what you like , that is all that matters . My thing wheelies hard now , and that little sucker is nice to have on the fork !!
As for aluminum subframe , well I got a custom one , and I don't ride 2 up , really I am already 120kg + in gear , so if you got a light pillion and you are light as well you would be okay on a custom , but the Gen 1 's is a bit suspect as mentioned by the lads .
Ohh I don’t know why I thought you had a GPR, I must have been thinking GA, the black bikes lol they fooled me.
Yea I mean it is selling for $195.00 and I thought it was something I NEEDEED, I’m like a kid in a candy store always looking for my next bike part fix. But I really appreciate all the input from everyone on here, if not for you guys my girlfriend could have potentially damaged my bike.

My wife stopped by the shop to take pics of wheels in their new color.
CE76C2D3-F41A-4F45-B57B-44E7FA40ABF3.jpeg
5633D7F1-06E3-43BA-8744-A0A017F0275A.jpeg

@jeffgordons24 color is pearl metallic, doesn't color shift. The bike is at the shop for complete facelift, the wheels were only put on to move bike in the shop.

I like the kanji seat. I was looking at seats from ballz, are seats at most shops about $350 for set ?

@jeffgordons24 color is pearl metallic, doesn't color shift. The bike is at the shop for complete facelift, the wheels were only put on to move bike in the shop.

I like the kanji seat. I was looking at seats from ballz, are seats at most shops about $350 for set ?
Umm from new image I forget the bottom line price but the light up logos were $40 a pop I only did 2 on the drivers seat and none on pass because I don’t want to have to unplug a wire every time I remove my rear seat.

I had to buy stock seats too because my stock rider seat is somewhere in my parents attic. I took it off the day I got the bike, and lee said cut seats with the gel doesn’t work well.

I paid $510 all together that was with the seat cores too.

Umm from new image I forget the bottom line price but the light up logos were $40 a pop I only did 2 on the drivers seat and none on pass because I don’t want to have to unplug a wire every time I remove my rear seat.

I had to buy stock seats too because my stock rider seat is somewhere in my parents attic. I took it off the day I got the bike, and lee said cut seats with the gel doesn’t work well.

I paid $510 all together that was with the seat cores too.

I'm interested in those seats, especially if they lower your seating position by a bit. I'm just BARELY able to flatfoot my busa and would like it lowered by like half an inch or an inch just for ease of mind in traffic.

Ohh I don’t know why I thought you had a GPR, I must have been thinking GA, the black bikes lol they fooled me.
Yea I mean it is selling for $195.00 and I thought it was something I NEEDEED, I’m like a kid in a candy store always looking for my next bike part fix. But I really appreciate all the input from everyone on here, if not for you guys my girlfriend could have potentially damaged my bike.

Maybe because he has everything good? Lol!

Back