What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Going to have some rain this week so stripped her down. Took off the 19 counter sprocket and put on a 17. Figures it would be a little more fun and gonna take her to the strip next weekend. Wired a new fuel pump relay had fuel pressure drop the other day and could see the voltage drop was from the relay or the stock thin wire. Ordering a clutch mod ring and clutch springs was gonna pull that all part but had to call it a night.

I had lots of help tonight also.

7A8EE96A-0C65-45BB-8D29-11AE76785005.jpeg

8345ABC8-55AC-4FF5-AA4B-040616254D32.jpeg

Going to have some rain this week so stripped her down. Took off the 19 counter sprocket and put on a 17. Figures it would be a little more fun and gonna take her to the strip next weekend. Wired a new fuel pump relay had fuel pressure drop the other day and could see the voltage drop was from the relay or the stock thin wire. Ordering a clutch mod ring and clutch springs was gonna pull that all part but had to call it a night.

View attachment 1583489

View attachment 1583490
Great little helpers....and they have tools in hand ready to work.

I’ve got

View attachment 1583489

View attachment 1583490
a welded mod, but what’s the ring about? 19/? Were u running? 19/52 is fun at the strip so that’s about a 17/46. I def need to find the right strip bearing.

Took a lil ride to test the valve adjustment (all in spec) so I don’t know why it’s even required. This makes just three valve checks in 62,000+ miles and they’re always in spec. They sure built them right in 06.:thumbsup: It’s ninety DAMN four outside and it’s just 12:44 so I’m back home under the A/C.:bowdown:

Back