What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I bought some oil for her guess who's getting the good stuff

20140412_234607.jpg

Mysticblu999 That is a great looking bike. I was thinking about a dash switch too. How hard was it? Will it still read gear positions, warnings, mode selector and errors?

Mysticblu999 That is a great looking bike. I was thinking about a dash switch too. How hard was it? Will it still read gear positions, warnings, mode selector and errors?

You can program it to do about whatever you want. I am not sure about what will work with a stock ECU. Mine has been converted to MoTec, so that is where it gets most of the info displayed through CAN.

Needed a change and swapped out my Techspec gripster tank pads for some clear Stompgrip....

I like that you can see the tank as it was meant to be.

IMG_4911.jpg

IMG_4910.jpg

Took the front wheel off, cleaned the axel, brake calipers, replaced the pinch bolts cleaned the rotors and put it all back together.

added the gripster tank knee pads. Wow , what a way more comfortable ride than grabbing an unyielding tank.

Easier to use knees to stop and corner.

20140506_150118_1_.jpg

BB

Loaded it :laugh: after a short ride and gassing her up with alcohol free 93 :beerchug:

Ride out to the Bash when I get home in the AM

I shipped mine to Dubai. New job and will post pictures soon ... should be here sunday 11 May 14

You have been a very bad boy Adam G

Either you know something you are not suppose to or your referring to the fact that I managed to wear out a tire in 3400 miles. I guess seeing how fast I can go from 0-100 at every stop sign does not help with tire wear eh?

I installed my Helibars today, took off rear GSXR sticker, and added a chrome front tank bolt cover. On my 08 I added riser but decided to go with Helibars this time. I have ordered front and rear stands. I also need a tank pad for my knees. I took a nice ride today before the install so I can't wait to try them out tomorrow.
IMG_4845.JPG

Back