What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Have them on all my bikes. You're right, the Gen2 has it on the front rotor.

Can we get a couple pics out in the sun and how about those reflectors?

Unpopular Opinion, I actually don't mind the reflectors. But I am giving her a bath today, so I will take a few pictures after!

Think about using your disc lock on the rear disc (and) running a cord up to a Frankenstein bolt or somewhere you can see it before flight.

I mean, its just kind of a deterrent anyways, so I'm not too worried about it. Now if I lived, say, in an apartment complex, I might take some extra precautions haha.

Unpopular Opinion, I actually don't mind the reflectors. But I am giving her a bath today, so I will take a few pictures after!

I mean, its just kind of a deterrent anyways, so I'm not too worried about it. Now if I lived, say, in an apartment complex, I might take some extra precautions haha.

Don't forget its there or you risk damage to the rotor or fender. I use a bright orange coiled cord so I remember its on. Not a problem with Roadloks though as the bike won't move even an inch with it there as a pin fits inside one of the holes in the rotor.

Gave her a nice bath today!

IMG_2403.JPG

IMG_2404.JPG

IMG_3737.JPG

IMG_3738.JPG

IMG_3736.JPG

Rear: Road 5 GT. Experimenting with the GT. Wanna see how much harder, how much longer, if any
Frnt: Road 5. Was gonna go with the Power RS to match the longevity of rear but Power RS nat'l backorder

SoCal-IE Riders: new shop in town Techworks Performance.
Full service shop, BYO tires, for now. They were meticulous doing the mount & install, but I'm gonna check r align with verniers later today + spec check all the torques. FYI

Installed my powerbronze extra tall light smoke windscreen, after realizing they have hayabusa written at the bottom and it's got the lower part blacked out I kind of wish I would have ordered and waited for a red one but maybe I'll get rid of a couple that I have laying around and order me a ref one. It definitely redirects the air over my helmet when sitting up even with my saddlemen seat so I have to say this is probably the best windscreen I've bought. Was a little bit of a pain to get installed compared to some of the others but nothing to bad.

Peeled the non-OEM graphics and installed the OEM ones. Huge difference in color.!! Love how now everything “flows” all the way up through custom painted inners and to the tank. Nice thick rubber squeegee and plenty of water with dish soap made the job easy, but I’ve done this before, so new what I was getting into.

image.jpg

1D540A52-73B7-4D93-8A96-ADEBB9C7CA79.jpeg

B6F6C895-D938-47D0-8509-F47375C86D2B.jpeg

I’ve loved the sound of Hindles for as long as I can remember. Never had duals, looking forward to it. Yeah, I’ll support local when it makes sense to do so.
Had a Hindle 4-1 titanium system that was super sweet. Out of all of the fulls I had,liked them the best.
Cause they were a bit rare...I thought these Vance & Hines CSONE slip-ons were the dope. The bike was sweet too Dave,the Canadian Gold Edition. Should have kept that one.:banghead: Might be a bit collectible one day.

Rubb.

Back