What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Got some early Christmas goodies in the mail...

IMG_20191220_182301.jpg

IMG_20191220_182042.jpg

IMG_20191221_171636.jpg

The more tasks you tackle & complete the more confident you will become. When things don't turn out right some times you learn more from figuring what caused it not to work & why which is greater knowledge gained. When you encounter the same problem in the future you will know what it is and how to fix it. The clutch is not hard to bleed by any of the methods but if/when air gets in it rises & gets trapped up high up by the clutch lever banjo with no way to come down. You can attempt to bleed by hand, pump, air suction with no positive result. Crack that top banjo the air escapes then it can be bleed further if needed. I found this out only after putting together a bike a friend had crashed & nothing we did worked. I had to stop leave it alone then the reason why came to me. Some times we get so caught up in the doing what we know we get blinded to other options. I went home later called my friend had him free the air & he said he never had a stronger clutch lever feel.
Thanks Nastee

Normally it is...
I hope every forum members had a safe and blessed Christmas. So I need some information on some aftermarket front signal lights they have 2 plugs !!! :banghead: So guys how should I proceed do I cut both plugs and plice them into 1 plug or do I cut the oem on the busa going to the socket and splice them together trying to figure this out so I dont have to take the bike to my mechanic or do I just cut one of the plugs on the new LED signal lights and plug it in and cut the other plug and heat shrink it and tape it up ??? Thanks guys in advance

20191230_040139.jpg

I hope every forum members had a safe and blessed Christmas. So I need some information on some aftermarket front signal lights they have 2 plugs !!! :banghead: So guys how should I proceed do I cut both plugs and plice them into 1 plug or do I cut the oem on the busa going to the socket and splice them together trying to figure this out so I dont have to take the bike to my mechanic or do I just cut one of the plugs on the new LED signal lights and plug it in and cut the other plug and heat shrink it and tape it up ??? Thanks guys in advance

View attachment 1610379

Where at all possible, I prefer never to cut into the factory wiring loom. I will always try to make an adapter.
Can you post some more pics or a link from where it came from? Some more info would be swell..

Back