What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Today was check the voltage on the battery day before heading out for another ride later. I’ll be adding a voltmeter sometime in the future, feel free to share what you are using if satisfied with it.

I ended up going with a Bluetooth unit that I connect with via my phone. It records voltage over time. Has a function to check cranking voltage and other stuff.

you can space the road lock out to catch in a valley :) just get longer titanium bolts
Moving it in is the problem. The roadlock is designed to catch on the outer most holes of OEM rotor, but the “holes” on the galfers don’t go as far out to the outer edge to catch the pin. I don’t thing I can move the roadlock in without it hitting the rotor when not in use.

I have the rear rotor roadlok. The forks already lock. Not sure they make the rear version anymore but it sure works,

T

they never offered those for the gen2, but I liked those better

Yeah, with both ends locked it would have to be carried away. With just one end locked it can more easily be dragged away by just one or two guys. Can’t be moved by just one guy, even two. Even so, I carry comprehensive insurance, not just for the deer in the road but theft as well. Here, Comp covers me hitting a deer, not collision.

Yeah, with both ends locked it would have to be carried away. With just one end locked it can more easily be dragged away by just one or two guys. Can’t be moved by just one guy, even two. Even so, I carry comprehensive insurance, not just for the deer in the road but theft as well. Here, Comp covers me hitting a deer, not collision.
Yeah, locked front and rear would be best. I carry collision, comprehensive and extra 8k for accessory coverage, but hope I never to have to find out how good my insurance company is.

Reactions: c10
An extra 3 litres or .65 of a gallon for US terms. I'm also trialling carbon fibre bolts to see how they hold in a crucial spot.

10 carbon bolts weigh the same as 2 aluminium bolts.

View attachment 1609952
what is the weakness of carbon bolts? Is it shear or tension (bending)? The CF panels are very "brittle" although I don't think they are likely to crack.

what is the weakness of carbon bolts? Is it shear or tension (bending)? The CF panels are very "brittle" although I don't think they are likely to crack.
We're seeing if it'll show signs of fatigue in a critical location and how it reacts to pressure and vibration consistently when riding. They aren't cheap per bolt but if the test works out,i'll fit out every bolt to carbon and the Ti can go on the 2nd Bus.

Back