What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Your a nut ;) whos rolling up behind you @ 250 ? RJ ;)
HI. The bike has to be in street trim working lights, signals, reflectors and mirrors. Only exhaust can be changed. I want a class that you can set records in on a street leagal bike we should not have to race bikes like Bills bike or Guys bikes. There bikes can not be ridden on the street

It’s the lack of back pressure. I mentioned to you the one season I ran a dumper on mine. I felt a loss of balls but I loved scaring the crap out of unsuspecting folks. I’m very happy with my gp yosh setup. So Q does this mean we are back to chopping the yosh?

No no no I learned my lesson going to leave well enough alone and be happy with the Yoshi uncut, now my bike sounds like the way a busa should sound It was to much for this old guy l will leave the megaphone muffler to the younger guys U
It’s the lack of back pressure. I mentioned to you the one season I ran a dumper on mine. I felt a loss of balls but I loved scaring the crap out of unsuspecting folks. I’m very happy with my gp yosh setup. So Q does this mean we are back to chopping the yosh?
No going to leave well enough alone, the meg ruined my ride quality I couldn't enjoy my Sena headphones in my helmet so I'm happy with the Yoshi sound quality nice and bassy I'm too old for all that racket I like smooth and fast lol

Is ceramic much more expensive than, let’s say, getting a piece powder coated or about the same?
In this case it was about the same ($85) but I had a stack of parts. They have rattle can ceramic coatings now though. Used it on the grill a couple years ago and it looks brand new still. The mid pipe doesn't take that much abuse though actually.

Now looking for a CF heat shield. I saw one somewhere for like $50 but I can't find it now.

Is ceramic much more expensive than, let’s say, getting a piece powder coated or about the same?

I can't comment on cost basis.
I had my new headers ceramic coated. 2 step process. First layer is silver ceramic in and out then a black ceramic heat coating on the outside. Reduces radiant heat 20-23deg C.

Back