What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I think with the two I'd turn one (black one) into a long distance rider like a ram jam replica and leave the other one stock looking and just do a few little things like an exhaust and dyno tune. :thumbsup:
I don't really do much long distance anymore. I used to do 10k a year. Now I am probably at 4-5k. I used to do a lot of commuting miles but no longer. Not sure what I am going to do yet but ride them and have fun until/if the 2020 comes out.

I don't really do much long distance anymore. I used to do 10k a year. Now I am probably at 4-5k. I used to do a lot of commuting miles but no longer. Not sure what I am going to do yet but ride them and have fun until/if the 2020 comes out.
Hi. I do know if this counts or not. I bought a 2003 Mazda Protege 5 on 8/9/ 19 with 106000 mikes for $1500.00 sold it on 8/20/19 for $3000.00. I will keep $2500.00 To buy an other car and spend $500.00 on the busa.

Well it ain't my Busa I'm workin' on, it's a friend's CBR1100XX Blackbird, some much needed love and overdue maintenance, the works really!
Nice bike, Honda sure make a nicely finished machine, lookin' forward to the road test when the work is done.
Full service, steering head brgs, full brakes service/pads, fork oils etc.

Fitting heated grips, test below . .

I'm putting my Yoshumara can back on the Falcon that Sic Dog megaphone muffler is too dam loud I let a friend of ride the Falcon and I rode his busa the Sic Dog megaphone muffler sounds great amazing but while riding it, it sounds like crap to me I guess it has a irritating drone to me personally not trying to bash anyones business but it's not for me if anyone wants it its listed on Facebook busa classified for sale I used it 1 day drove the busa to work then home I just got it in the mail yesterday
It’s the lack of back pressure. I mentioned to you the one season I ran a dumper on mine. I felt a loss of balls but I loved scaring the crap out of unsuspecting folks. I’m very happy with my gp yosh setup. So Q does this mean we are back to chopping the yosh?

Your so very right my friend when I was In my late twenties I was that guy you pulled up beside with the bass blasting 2 twelve inch woofers shaking the ground, I have a nice loud system in my Lexus 2 amps 2 tens I crank it a little while on I95 once in a while but very rarely if setting at a stop light or wall to wall traffic I dont want to disturb the cars around me like wise with the busa myself and my co worker was riding down A1A in Palm Beach County Florida the speed limit is 35 mph or 40 mph I had to ride my bike in 4th gear it was 4am people have multi million dollar homes there didnt want to wake up people with my busa sounding like a drag bike I'm 54 years old now and a whole lot more considerate of other around me not that kid anymore so I'm on the same page as you my friend
I bought the muffler off Ebay the seller is one hell of a person he is letting me return the muffler even after I installed it had it on the bike for 1day that's customer service right there making sure their customers is 100% happy
Wow that is pretty incredible, I guess since his outlay is low on the production, a happy customer yields him more benefit than the slight loss he will take. Hell maybe he will clean it up re powder coat and resell for all I know lol but glad to hear you made out well on your venture

Well it ain't my Busa I'm workin' on, it's a friend's CBR1100XX Blackbird, some much needed love and overdue maintenance, the works really!
Nice bike, Honda sure make a nicely finished machine, lookin' forward to the road test when the work is done.
Full service, steering head brgs, full brakes service/pads, fork oils etc.
View attachment 1603841

View attachment 1603842
Fitting heated grips, test below . .
View attachment 1603843
I searched for years for those mirrors from the black bird as they practically direct fit the Busa. Apparently the are not easy to come by.

I searched for years for those mirrors from the black bird as they practically direct fit the Busa. Apparently the are not easy to come by.
Aaaaaaaaaahh . . . . thanks for the tip there Steven, just heading out to the garage to swap mine with his, do you think he'd notice? . . . . . surely not, hmmmmm . .

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaaahh . . . . thanks for the tip there Steven, just heading out to the garage to swap mine with his, do you think he'd notice? . . . . . surely not, hmmmmm . .
See the pics on this thread kiwi:

See the pics on this thread kiwi:
Man those XX mirrors look like OEM , amazing, I really like that!
Thanks for putting up that link Miguel.

Back