very disappointed

Busa has gobs more torque until it hits redline. If the s1000rr riders wasnt taking it up in the revs, he'll get beaten.
96f0ec04e2wvbusa.jpg.jpg

that would make sense after watching the video a couple time we could tell he short shifting just dont know by how much i was shifting around 10000-10500

Busa has gobs more torque until it hits redline. If the s1000rr riders wasnt taking it up in the revs, he'll get beaten.
96f0ec04e2wvbusa.jpg.jpg

You got that stuff figured out. If you back the rev-limiter down to 10,500 turns the busa would beat the poor bloke handily. Otherwise, I wouldn't bet the farm unless you can afford to loose it!

well i for one have been 5.72 et at 120.45 mph on a 2nd gen busa and im 210lbs but i have a pretty good clutch hand so it all comes down to riders and setups

well i for one have been 5.72 et at 120.45 mph on a 2nd gen busa and im 210lbs but i have a pretty good clutch hand so it all comes down to riders and setups

sounds about right to me and take this the wrong way guys im not bragging by any means just found wierd that that happened i should have blown away by the bike

What you have to remember is the people that tests these bikes are paid to ride and do it very well. They can find every 1/10th second in these machines. To me the everyday rider won't come close to using what these have. I think with any of the newer 1000cc or bigger bikes, its 90% rider 10% bike. Glad you got him though :thumbup:

Back