Top speed you have achieved on your stock busa?

I tagged the limiter in 6th when the bike was 100% bone stock. Felt like it took forever to get there,and I have no idea how fast I was going. I'd suppose around 180-ish as the ECU limits the fun to 186mph

Bone stock exhaust/ecu/motor Gen II bounced of the 186 mph limiter for a few seconds did have a 19 tooth front sprocket on though . Now with ECU flashed / Slip ons just 175 mph GPS is what I trapped , but been faster just no image on gps due to it was off .

20151115_150643_HDR_zpsbc3tcdgm.jpg

I don't see it going much faster than 175mph, if any at all, with the Spiegler bars.
I had a set on my gen2, and they kill high speed aerodynamics.

Well not for me been faster than that with the LSL kit that is just the only GPS speed on record , and that picture is with Heli bars . Of course I'm a small guy and fit well behind the screen @ 5 ' 1" and 137 pounds my Busa can haul ass if I chose too .

The T max just goes 120 in the winter with me , and 114 in the summer :)

We all know how big our bike is so use it to compare me standing next to it lol , and the T max is our super scooter
20160409_143609_zpsgyktcd6k.jpg
20160319_132701_HDR_zpsp5ague9s.jpg

No FISH today! Which reminds me how fast stories can be subjective; similar to how big was it fish stories for some.

Back