Top speed you have achieved on your stock busa?

Don't know the top speed but did have the speedo needle buried about 3 weeks ago and when I looked down the tach was almost to 11k and felt like it was still pulling hard but can't imagine it had much left. Was a little upset that I wasn't planning to ride that way so I didn't turn my super biker app on to record top speed. Just happened that the bike was loving the cold air and I caught my cuz on his telefonica 600 trying to take off on me

136477.jpg

thanks.....this bike is the most stable I've ever had,,,,,,the Bus just seems rock solid no matter what.

I often read a bunch of "bunk" about how the Busa is fat, lazy and doesn't handle.

I've experienced how it handles first hand and pictures such as yours and videos of them on a track literally tearing it up proves how good a platform it is.

My riding buddy often comments on how relaxed I look going deep into corners on the Busa. He says he struggles to get around the corners I disappear into....

I often read a bunch of "bunk" about how the Busa is fat, lazy and doesn't handle.

I've experienced how it handles first hand and pictures such as yours and videos of them on a track literally tearing it up proves how good a platform it is.

My riding buddy often comments on how relaxed I look going deep into corners on the Busa. He says he struggles to get around the corners I disappear into....
So what’s your mate riding that he’s struggling to keep with you on?

I’m a bit cautious about high speed on a bike, but I have seen 270kmh a couple of times when the road ahead was long, straight and empty of vehicles.
Don’t think I’ve got the balls to max it out .

Back