1000s have more stock HP

Sweet... So lets get ripped and head to Florida? $5 down there just about makes us high rollers!!!

but it's getting embarrassing to tell folks what I ride cause of all the BS hype and poser stank surrounding it.  

It would be nice to just be on a powerful well sorted hypersport without every little wanna be thug and the ricer crowd giving ya "Props" you didn't ask for....  
mad.gif
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif

I'll be damned.. I'm not the only one thinking about this!!!

Oh crap, i've agreed with Rev... I'm being taken to the dark side!

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

we should trade the thing off before they actually do make another model and kill the exceptionally high (for a sport bike anyway) resell of the hayabusa before it's too late.

So rev your saying you will ride a different bike because people know about its reputation and you dont like recieving props...thats a pretty sad excuse for a reason to not ride. Hell bikes in general get props from people i used to get props on my damn katana
wink.gif

Stunnah--great reply...Personally have not hade that problem yet---not going to hide her yet.
It's too much fun humbling those coffee can rice car's etc.--way too easy prey---got a Beemer M3
driver to nod last year.....
cool.gif

More Stock HP?  Do they?  Really?  I just read an article in the World Road Racing Mag.  The new K5 on the dyno at 159 peak hp the R1 153 hp?  Who do ya believe?  

rock.gif

<!--EDIT|busagod
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112839669 -->

I ride a Busa because its a great bike. I don't care what anybody thinks about my Busa or any Busa.

It IS nice to have Suzuki's flagship. The fastest production bike made.

What is too easily forgotten though, is what a nice all around bike it is. It can commute, it idles nicely, decent gas milage, pretty comfortable to take a little trip on, handles well, and has a good passing gear
tounge.gif

What I am saying is that I find the hype around the Busa it's downfall. I don't mind folks saying "Nice Bike", but I get real tired of hearing about How FAST IT IS, or How it Doesn't handle etc.... Blah blah blah, What I am saying is that I would like to just be riding a sweet hi powered motorcycle without all the hassle and BS surrounding it. When congress does decide to enact some legislation? The Busa and all it's Hype, Media Coverage, and BS are going to be leading the way...

Part of the BS is the all the hype regarding horsepower that many have NEVER used and most use only occasionally. So it really does come down to "Who gives a shid?" Who cares about the Litre bikes, or what BMW may or may not do... What's important is how good a real world sportbike the Busa really is, but this never gets talked about in the press... No all we get in the press lately is Bling Blah Bikes, All show No go, and this hurts the busa's credibility.

Make sense?

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112848253 -->

Think about the people that watched bikerboys and thought it was cool , and you're going to worry about what they say or do ? As a matter of fact why would anyone worry about what someone else says about what bike you ride ! Screw'em , all the new bikes are fast , but if you want to race .. come see me!

What I am saying is that I find the hype around the Busa it's downfall.  I don't mind folks saying "Nice Bike", but I get real tired of hearing about How FAST IT IS, or How it Doesn't handle etc....  Blah blah blah, What I am saying is that I would like to just be riding a sweet hi powered motorcycle without all the hassle and BS surrounding it.   When congress does decide to enact some legislation?  The Busa and all it's Hype, Media Coverage, and BS are going to be leading the way...  

Part of the BS is the all the hype regarding horsepower that many have NEVER used and most use only occasionally.  So it really does come down to "Who gives a shid?" Who cares about the Litre bikes, or what BMW may or may not do...  What's important is how good a real world sportbike the Busa really is, but this never gets talked about in the press...  No all we get in the press lately is Bling Blah Bikes, All show No go, and this hurts the busa's credibility.  

Make sense?
We are on the level rev...
smile.gif

I first got into toyota supras like 10 years ago... I was all about that car because everyone always wondered what it was... (Mine were decked...) It was different, not well known, and an incredible vehicle to drive. When the movie came out, the supra become a house hold name and the car to have. As soon as that happened, something was lost in the mystery of owning a "Toyota Supra." I still want one shindo97, don't get me wrong...
biggrin.gif
But a certain part of me wishes it never had been discovered by everyone else...

Love my busa... A time will come when even the Busa will be an antique. No one will recognize what it is and it will again be a great mystery bike to have...
biggrin.gif

CLoud

biggrin.gif

Well I have no problem that the stock liters have more HP than the busa....
biggrin.gif
I love the busa for what it is... and nothing compares to the looks of a busa!

Though I would nto mind having the GSXR1000 2005 as a stable mate for the busa
tounge.gif

Why worry about any other bike?
rock.gif
I bought my Busa because it was the most comfortable sport bike I tried! I liked it, so I bought it! I love everything about the power and handling of the Busa. All the other lemmings can go take a swim down a storm drain!

For those who bought a Busa as a fad or because the hype (the real lemmings), will move on as soon as something else impresses them!

beerchug.gif

I notice the bike does draw alot of attention which is ok by me but hearing all the smack from the liter boys gets old. Nothing like hearing how this liter bike or this harley turns better and can easliy keep up with the Busa on the Highway, blah blah blah. Or how those new this or this new that has more HP then the busa.
Makes me wanna get a 500 hp turbo just to humble their a$$.
Perhaps carry the dyno sheet under the hump and not say a word just show them the sheet......but then the dyno tuner would be blamed for the "wrong" numbers......it never ends, and I agree its getting old.

What I am saying is that I find the hype around the Busa it's downfall.  I don't mind folks saying "Nice Bike", but I get real tired of hearing about How FAST IT IS, or How it Doesn't handle etc....  Blah blah blah, What I am saying is that I would like to just be riding a sweet hi powered motorcycle without all the hassle and BS surrounding it.   When congress does decide to enact some legislation?  The Busa and all it's Hype, Media Coverage, and BS are going to be leading the way...  

Part of the BS is the all the hype regarding horsepower that many have NEVER used and most use only occasionally.  So it really does come down to "Who gives a shid?" Who cares about the Litre bikes, or what BMW may or may not do...  What's important is how good a real world sportbike the Busa really is, but this never gets talked about in the press...  No all we get in the press lately is Bling Blah Bikes, All show No go, and this hurts the busa's credibility.  

Make sense?
Ahh so youre refering to the guy with the 240 conversion kit and 12" extended arm that has never seen the strip. Yeah thats kind of sad to but it just goes to show how versitil a machine the busa is. I do agree with you though im not gonna buy pipes pcs, tires just to putt putt around town...i bought them to increase the fun factor. Yeah i understand about the all show and no go. And again no one is ever gonna forget the busa no matter how fast the next bike is. Ive nvr owned one and i saw one about 1 time but everyone still knows about the gsx 1100 and its rep

Back