Tired of the bickering and good people bailing on this board

How do we keep this forum alive? We are nearing self destruct mode.

• Remove all the threads that are not specifically bike related.

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Keep all the "non bike" related threads and wait the short time until this forum gets shut down.

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Some other: please post.

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
Then you'll get into the arguments of not staying on topic and having to read through a bunch of chit chat posts to find all the info one needs on a certain subject. Random thoughts is good to have. Members just need to have more self discipline.

Keep the random thoughts so they can have their own place...otherwise we'll see the bike threads being :hijack:

Ace, I love you brother, but that is an image I didn't need in my head! :)
Posted via Mobile Device

We as a group need to help ourselves a little to take the load off the admins/mods & not take things so personally. If you see a thread that might not be "Politically Correct " then skip it & go on to the next without posting in such thread. That way there will be less "BS" & more Good Times without all the complaining & random "PM's" to complain about certain threads or someones feelings getting hurt! Just my opinion!:whistle:

Good cover...as if he doesn't already have this photo :poke:

:rofl:

Oh great, the infamous "acehole speedo" pic has resurfaced!:banghead:

My appologies to Mike1180 for my participation in the hijacking of this poll/thread.

Oh great, the infamous "acehole speedo" pic has resurfaced!:banghead:

My appologies to Mike1180 for my participation in the hijacking of this poll/thread.

I think we're proving a point here...the need for a random forum :lol:

Back