Tired of the Bullshit!!!

BRUDEH

Registered
Im tired of these people handing out flyers at other shows hyping up the next great bike show. Thats what happened this weekend. I got a flyer at BusaBrothers bikini bike wash, which was fun and alot of nice bikes plus it was free, anyway I get this flyer SHOW & SHINE BIKE SHOW in Dinwiddie $10 to get in. So I talk a coworker into riding down with me. Now gates opened at 10:00, we got there a 1:00. We were the only 2 sports bike there the other 3 were cruisers, SAD, to say the least. We sat around and watched this over hyped backyard barbecue. It was like a family reunion and we were the outsiders. One guy said strippers were on the way. We waited and waited. Finally another group of bikes show up, we thought things would start jumping, NOT. So we decide to go ride, the other group that showed up decided the same thing and said something was jumping off on Broad St. so we rode. Get to Broad St. and find we are catching the end off the show which looked like it was pretty good. We then decide to try our luck back in Dinwiddie, now we left Din. at 3:00 it now 5:00 when we decide to head back. We get there still no strippers or even real girls for that matter and only about 15 bikes showed all full dressers. This was the biggest joke of a show I have ever had to witness.

Sorry so winded I needed to vent a little.

WARNING: If you R going to hand out flyers about your show HAVE YOUR poop TOGETHER!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your luck BRUDEH. Fortunately. My new club is having another BIkini Bike Wash/ SHow AND Party. Still working out the details. as soon as i know something you will too. BE ON THE LOOK OUT!!
cool.gif

BB from the outcome of your last party you can count me in. Just post the date & place Im there.
super.gif

Dang i've done the same thing in the past rode 2 hrs to get to an OVERPRICED underattended bike event .... it would suck if it wasn't for the ride itself.

I also went to a Car/Bike BBQ this past Saterday, but it was local. I showed up 2 hours after start time and was the only bike there among 10 ricey cars. Rich showed up on a bike but not on his Busa along with 3 other bikes. One guy did a few stunts for the small crowd, then soon after they all left. The wet T-Shirt contest didn't happen, no contestants. I passed on the hot dog and burgers you had to pay for. Ended up at a Crawfish festival.
smile.gif

We have a lot of that junk here too. I have kind of gotten used to it and just ignore the flyers and do not even bother riding out to them. There are larger sanctioned events that we go to but, it is well organized and worth going to see.

Back