Why are people on this board nicer than others?

I, too, have noticed the difference. A quick stop at suzukihayabusa.org is all it takes to see how "the other half lives".

There's a lot of truth in that maturity business, too. I learned that when I was shopping for bikes in the spring of 2003 and was too late to order my first choice, an '04 FJR1300. The local Suzuki dealer told me that while Suzuki does not offer a sport-touring model (which was what I wanted), they had sold their first Hayabusa in 1999 to a 70 year-old retired surgeon who rode the bike 15,000 miles in the first year he owned it and bought another for his wife in 2000!

Ed

I'm 21, a baby on a busa
wink.gif

Everyday since a found this site I'm on it. We have a forum in Belgium about Hayabusa's but it isn't the same. Here people now what they are talking about.

This forum is all about:

Respecting each other and respect for each other's opinion.

We all like the Hayabusa that's the reason why we are here so why fight or make fun about another one if you can say "hej I have a hayabusa, and I'm proud of it"

The 2 cent of a youngster

Greetz Wim

Something else that happens here which is unique is people seem to be willing to apologize when necessary.

--Wag--

It's because most of us here are more mature than those on other boards... and NO question is too stupid...

Except for "what's a TRE"
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|EastCoast
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143560217 -->

Well, you are an idiot if you got a Busa as your first bike.

BTW, Busa was my first bike also
biggrin.gif
So we can be idiots together.

Choose to grow into the bike and not out of one. Being a responsible rider is a must no matter what bike yer on. Being a responsible riding doesnt mean you have to be over 50. Kids at home remind me to be a responsible daddy

These are all good points but I think it has to do with the 'busa love affair. Something to do with going mach 2 with your hair on fire. Then, getting off the bike and your legs are shaking and you are trembling and your hands are clammy. Yup, just like being in love.

I think its a combo of age wisdom and Love of the Busa. Had mine six years stil makes me smile every ride.

We do an' excellent job of looking after one another as best we can.
I respect that a lot.I wouldn't wish a motorcycle crash on my worst enemy.Telling a guy he "deserves to crash" because he got a Busa as a first bike is a bit low imo
It may be just a simple case of jealously. They wish they could have the Busa as their first bike. I think the age group here is a little higher also.
tounge.gif

Back