this is the best board!!!!

superbusaman

Registered
hey guys, just wanted to say how great this board is compared to others. some of u might know that i bought a fz1. so i went and got on there fz1 board, introduced myself posted pics(did the same on this bored with pics of the fz1) got about half of the replies compared to this board, also asked some guestions and basically i got "look it up under the search" so they in my opinion teh fz board sucks. and they definetly dont like the comparison to the busa!!! oh well i guess thats why i get on this bored about 10 times a day!!!!!

Welcome Back
smile.gif

oh, i never left.... just went to maybe find some info on my new bike.. liek i did here with the busa, but i think i would have better luck asking u guys!

yep this is a one of a kind board. I visit other boards but they don't come close to this one.

I completely agree... This is the best board around, I would not go to another board evenif i bought a second bike,which is not a busa
biggrin.gif
Elenor and Haybusa.org will always be my first love
tounge.gif

absolutly this is an awesome board!! where else can u find people that want to organize a trip to meet everyone? or have complete strangers invite u to stay over when u cross through their state? really down to earth, normal people that have one thing in common, their interest in the motorcycle. the great thing is that no one cares what u ride, as long as u ride.

You gotta be careful when you talk to them Yamma mamma boys.
tounge.gif
Hey! That's Mr Yamma mamma boy to you
laugh.gif
. Superbusaman, what's your board name on the FZ1 board? I'm kinda of an icon on that board...I'll give the guys some ####. BTW, sale time, I've got a perfect condition Yamaha accesories cover for your fizzy.....let me know if you're interested. I also have a stock exhaust can if you ever need one...the can is free
smile.gif

Definitely the best board around. That's why I'm always on it. Always something new to read about or do to the Busa. Also, it's just nice talking to others with the same interest.

Back