Why are people on this board nicer than others?

umairhashmi

Registered
Being a member of sportbikes.ws and sportbikes.net ive noticed that just about everyone here that has replied to my posts is usually very friendly and helpful.Despite knowing the fact that im a new guy who bought a busa as his first bike.Some on the other boards have that attitude that "i hope you crash so you can learn your lesson" amongst other rather mean things.Sup with that? Its cool that most people here answer newbies silly questions instead of flaming them down.Like the other day i asked why my bike redlines at 11k while some of the 600s dont till 14k or so.I was shot down in flames.I think this is the only place where ill make posts from now on.

<!--EDIT|umairhashmi
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143496126 -->

Kiss my.....

Just kidding....

Welcome to the board.. (sorry... I haven't been on much)

You will just find this board is different.. most of it has to do with the owner of the board.. his vision, his guidance and the mods following his direction and knowing what he wants.

Sooo.. what you will find are people that are respectful and courteous (mostly) people that come here and are not that way.. usually get bored of things around here and move on

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143496094 -->

We do an' exellent job of looking after one another as best we can.

We still argue and fight.... but there is a certain level here that is expected.

As T-Fox mentioned...most real creeps just get bored and leave.

This might just be the best site on the web...

woohoo.gif

+2 Kiss my ...
ROFL that was to funny Thrasher
J/K also, yeah this site is the best I've been on I love it here
cool.gif

We have all been new at one time and need help. We also (most of us) don't like the type of people that don't help others or just #####.

Welcome. That is exactly why I stick around. Good folks.

BTW, no one has flamed you for having the Busa as your first bike? That subject usually gets the ire up of quite a few members here. You must be doing something right.
wink.gif

I believe it has a lot to do with the maturity level here. The average age of most busa riders is 63.4 years of age. Many of us here are grandparents so we tend to look after you youngsters
smile.gif

Welcome.  That is exactly why I stick around.  Good folks.

BTW, no one has flamed you for having the Busa as your first bike?  That subject usually gets the ire up of quite a few members here.  You must be doing something right.
wink.gif
Actually what I have noticed around here is if someone is looking and has NOT purchased one, most members will recomend against it.

However I have also noticed that if a member comes on here and has ALREADY purchased one as a first bike.. most here realize its a done deal.. all we can do is be here for support and hope they learn what the need to survive from the board..

Once the Busa has already been purchased it serves no purpose to slam someone, or try to talk them out of it...

Some of us here are so nice because...well?...truthfully?...basically?...most of us are suxy lamers who have no choice other than to be nice to others...but to others here it comes natural cause there's also a fraction of fresca drinking panzies...outside of that?....welcome to the board...we love you.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143500993 -->

I guess because most of the people actually get laid here.
wow.gif

Kiddin, kiddin. Well, sorta.
biggrin.gif
There ain't an abundance of squidlys on this board, and most of the members here fall into the "no need to show off" category. Mostly seasoned riders here...it's not suprising to find people here who have been riding for 10+ years.

I'm still a squid to them.

Didnt a guy make a post a while back that his grandpa (who is around 65 or so)bought a LE busa. I wish i can be that cool when im 65.22 now

I believe it has a lot to do with the maturity level here. The average age of most busa riders is 63.4 years of age. Many of us here are grandparents so we tend to look after you youngsters
smile.gif
Yipeeeee.......then that means I'm one of the young kids on the block! (61)
Another reason peeps arond here are nicer that what you'd find elsewhere is the fact that you'll be kicked off this site unless you behave yourself. A lot of the young riders here have families and kids that like to login to see what's going on, so a near G rating is a must.
A lot of valuable info is shared here and that just further adds enjoyment to our common passion for the Hayabusa!
ENJOY!

Alright enough of this hippie commie group hugging thread you all are making me sick you disgusting little maggots!

Oh and welcome aboard!

Back