Time grows short!

anyone else up for dinner or
rock.gif

and yeah, we are gonna have to discuss that other idea while we are there
cool.gif
Whats Cherry Blossom? I probably sound stupid, BUT.......
you need to get out more...
tounge.gif
 You never heard of The National Cherry Blossom Festival
Nope!!! I live in my own little Motorcycle powered box.........

I thought Cherry Blossom was a Strip Clup or something......
I'm sure it is somewhere, refer to the above post to Brian(zukracer)

ok, all 15 still going
rock.gif

Man I cant wait! Sux that they are calling for rain all weekend but we'll be inside and having fun anyway
cool.gif

I will be there!! Don't know how long I will hang around after the photo though, since the 'Skins had to screw up my Saturday plans with their 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF GAME & ALL. C'mon Tom, we REALLY know why you bailed!! Game starts at 3:30 though, and I'd like to find some place to sit and watch it. I got some other people interested in watching the game as well, so I may have to hot foot it back to Manassas for that. But I WILL see you guys at the Suzuki kiosk.

sweet! will be good to see ya there and you will be the 16th person attending
cool.gif

there was a thread about folks going to watch the game somewhere but it kinda died out but there does appear to be interest in doing that from some. I personally am going to check out the show for a while since we are travelling up quite a bit to see it, figure might as wel check it all out. We might bail and see some sights if the weather breaks on Sat afternoon, kinda all up in the air... our plans are get on the train, get off the train and meet with folks around 1230ish, {wide open but see the sights} get back on the train to come home
cool.gif

cool.gif

ok, so is everyone ready for the show tomorrow?
rock.gif

Tickets, camera, batteries, film/memory cards, some cash, ... more cash
laugh.gif

Yep me ... for those that are meeting in Sterling ... we're leaving GnT's hotel at 10 am ... it will be real nice getting together and meeting some more folks from the board!!

Also check your calendars so we can discuss possible dates for the '06 Spring Ride.

<!--EDIT|sageronin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137196680 -->

Hey DJ, the idea has been tossed around about the cherry blossom time in DC, maybe April 1 weekend for the spring ride. Anywho, think about it, we can discuss it tomorrow
cool.gif

Back