Donating Member
Registered
New York Show Facts
Where

Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
655 W. 34th St.
New York, NY 10001
Javits Center

Join our email list and receive exclusive show information!

When
Friday, January 22
Noon - 9:00pm

Saturday, January 23
9:00am - 9:00pm

Sunday, January 24
9:00am - 5:00pm

Who's going? I wanna go but its a HAUL from BFE, would be nice to have a group meet up :thumbsup: Sat, perhaps friday are the days I can make it. Who else is up for it? We had a decent group last year :beerchug:

Im goin for sure, my MC is also planning on goin. A few guys will probly flake out, but come saturday morning, alone in my truck, or with my club in bus, Ill be on my way. :thumbsup:

Im doin saturday, maybe get a Hotel room outside of the City and go sunday as well, depending on how it is and if i can see everything in one day.

depends on what you call seeing everything. You can certainly see the entire show in a day, if you wanna do the city too, you'll need more time :thumbsup:

and parking is a beeeeotch, like $30-50 depending on where you go, just FYI

There are 3-5 of us coming from Southeast CT on Saturday. BFE can't be too much farther. See you there.

LOL, well BFE morphed from the far east end to Austin Tejas :laugh: I'll be landing at LGA friday night around 10pm and heading for a hotel. Figure either way I'm looking at $30 to park at the event or hotel or a train ride into the city so that works....also saves me the commute home and back early the next day. So anyone that is staying in the city on Friday night, let me know :beerchug:

im heading there friday night with a couple of riding buddies (in my truck) from rhode island its only a 3 hr trip. we are stayin at a friends house in harlem and we'll probably catch a cab to the show saturday. It would be cool to meet up with a couple of people from the org. And i'll make sure to take lots of pics and post them up.

depends on what you call seeing everything. You can certainly see the entire show in a day, if you wanna do the city too, you'll need more time :thumbsup:

Park outside the city at a metro stop and ride the train in. Parking is free and the subway is cheap.

Park outside the city at a metro stop and ride the train in. Parking is free and the subway is cheap.

my original plan was take the LIRR in, however now that my truck will be at LGA and there is NO train from LGA to the city, I figure i"ll just drive in and park. Taking a cab over would cost more than driving in. I might not stay in the city though I might find a Marriott near the subway line and do that instead, as you can tell my plans are FAR from solid :whistle:

I cannot express how much I *HATE* driving into the city but just not many other options for where I'll be, plus I can control my departure easier :cool: Missing the train back east sucks, they only run every hour to one stop and only at 5pm for the train closest to the house...if you miss that one, you are stuck :banghead:

my original plan was take the LIRR in, however now that my truck will be at LGA and there is NO train from LGA to the city, I figure i"ll just drive in and park. Taking a cab over would cost more than driving in. I might not stay in the city though I might find a Marriott near the subway line and do that instead, as you can tell my plans are FAR from solid :whistle:

I cannot express how much I *HATE* driving into the city but just not many other options for where I'll be, plus I can control my departure easier :cool: Missing the train back east sucks, they only run every hour to one stop and only at 5pm for the train closest to the house...if you miss that one, you are stuck :banghead:

Whoops, this is the NYC show....I mixed it up with the DC show. Sorry.

Whoops, this is the NYC show....I mixed it up with the DC show. Sorry.

hehe, yeah though I'd like to go to the DC show again too, its always fun to see the city the day after and hit the national mall :thumbsup:

we're missing some more local locals... where's all the LawnGuyLand guys and the SI guys? PDBusa, Ike, etc

I'll be there one night. I'm hoping that it wount be as cold as its been lately so I can ride. Otherwise, taking NJ Transit to the city!

Still can decide if I want to go or not. Here's some pics from last year that I never got around to posting. There really wasnt much there Hayabusa-wise...I think they had the custom Spiderman one, and then Suzuki had a display with 2 or 3 '09 models.

NYC Motorcycle Show 009.jpg

NYC Motorcycle Show 012.jpg

NYC Motorcycle Show 032.jpg

NYC Motorcycle Show 040.jpg

NYC Motorcycle Show 053.jpg

NYC Motorcycle Show 061.jpg

NYC Motorcycle Show 069.jpg

NYC Motorcycle Show 076.jpg

NYC Motorcycle Show 077.jpg

NYC Motorcycle Show 085.jpg

Last edited:

$50 :banghead: good to know

well let us know how to find ya

I'll probably be working any of the big four booths, or maybe the Ducati area.

I'll be the guy with cop hair, two full sleeves of tattoos, and most likely a pissed off look on my mug. I could talk bike all day, except when some asshat wants to know what the performance outcome is by using .00000023 lighter valves, and how I feel about the new trifecta magnesium steel infused mirror stems. Seriuosly you would not believe some of the questions we get asked.

Back