New York City IMS 1/16/09 - Lets get a group going

Whos taking the bus from Buffalo? I'd like to catch one from the Fishkill NY area. Does it make stops along the way? I'd like to go Sunday.+

I Use to put my bikes in it when they had the readers rides..but just going this year to watch..

Will be there on sat,not sure am or pm..:laugh:

ill be going for sure ike if your out there and want to hook up let me know . anyone coming from NJ via the gothels bridge can meet up in Staten island maybe take the ferry into lower Manhattan and the train from there or ill drive us in I've found street parking every year so far the weekends aren't so bad to park in the city usually within 5 or 6 blocks of the javits

ok, T minus one week and counting .... Lets get a head count and when/where we are meeting up.

There is also a coupon that was sent out by the event organizer. Single day tickets are $12 with the code "NINER" by 9 PM EST TONIGHT

Attending Sat:
Zukracer (arriving Penn Station 10ish AM)
PDBusa +1 (arriving Penn Station 10ish AM)
Mattyss
E-Racer
516rider
ambulldog (morning)
ike

Definite Maybes :poke:
Spitz
supergank1 ???
gixerhp ???
Scar :whistle:

Attending Sun:
billyerds01
badassbusaboy +3-4

Last edited:
Saturday 01/17/09 has gotten the green light for Thomas and I. I propose we depart Ronkonkoma on the 0840am train which puts us in Penn station at 1000. We'll make a full day of it and return that evening. :thumbsup:

Sounds like a deal, I'll give you a ring in a bit, there is a coupon, I'm posting it here in a sec for everyone :cool:

Ok, PD and I have tickets :cool: The rest of you guys needa get yours bought asap so you can save some coin (about the price of a soda at the event :whistle: )

Hey PD, just for Thomas.... the NYC show has in the past had the rear of the area sectioned off and a ride area for the mini bikes doing freestyle shows like the one below :cool:

Taken from the official site: New York Show Facts - Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows

Like to watch riders get the most out of their two-wheelers? New high-flying action features this year include sportbike stunt acts, freestyle motocross shows, trials displays and BMX daredevils — all ready to captivate attendees from coast to coast.

Performances will typically be held two to three times each day. However, since these shows vary by market, please check the Welcome Center for performance times.

action2.gif

Going with a friend, but not sure if it's going to be Saturday or Sunday. Will post up when I know for sure.

I'd like that coupon. I want to print 2 of them for Sunday. Thanks.

Sent you a PM yesterday hope you got it in time :beerchug:

OK so here we are, officially a week to go :thumbsup: Anyone else going to join us ???

Sux, Im prolly going to miss it. Missed teh DC one on my ride South and doubt I will leave here early enough to make it by Sunday . . .

Enjoy and maybe I will catch some of you good folks next time around . . .

Back