CycleWorld Int'l Motorcycle Show

heavybusa

Just another guy
Donating Member
Registered
Just spoke to Ben and he mentioned that some of you may be attending.

Here is the info:

MotorCycleShows.com

Washington, DC Show Facts
Show Features .:. Floorplan .:. Exhibitor List

Join our mailing list and receive exclusive show information!

Questions? Call our Information Line: 800-331-5706

Where
Washington Convention Center
801 Mount Vernon Place
Washington, DC 20001
# www.dcconvention.com When Friday, January 12
4:00pm - 9:00pm
# Saturday, January 13
9:30am - 8:00pm
# Sunday, January 14
9:30am - 5:00pm
Admission
$13.00 Adult
$5.00 Children 6-11
Children 5 & under free
Buy your e-tickets online!
Cash only at the ticket booth. Be prepared - the convention center may not have an ATM.

Discounts
Check back for a list of dealerships in your area offering Discount Coupons. Also, AMA members who show their membership cards at the onsite box office will receive a $1.00 coupon redeemable at the AMA booth at the show. (Only one type of discount per attendee will apply. Discount Coupons are only applicable to adult ticket purchases. Hurry into your local dealership - they go quickly!)

Show Office
Phone: 202-249-4001
Fax: 202-249-4002
Valid from Thursday - Monday. Numbers subject to change

I'm planning on going with whoever else I can convince to join me. Went last year for the first time in preparation for buying my bike, at the time I was torn between the Busa and the ZX14 but I wanted to feel the ergonomics firsthand – (6-2"/225lbs) and I wanted to give each of them a sit... Ultimately I opted for the Busa and picked up my baby in June. The show was great fun and I’m looking forward this year to checking out the vendors and getting some additional gear and tools, and whatever video deals they have to offer that I don’t already have… Hope to meet and greet any other board members who plan on attending.
-Jim

I need to see if the hubby's up for a road trip; I've only mentioned this show the last 3 years! Jeez...so, I'm a maybe...it would be on Saturday...

Thanks for posting all the info...
beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 05 2007,16:04) I need to see if the hubby's up for a road trip; I've only mentioned this show the last 3 years! Jeez...so, I'm a maybe...it would be on Saturday...

beerchug.gif
You have a hand up on him, being that he wrecked the ride.

use the leverage.
brave.gif

(heavybusa @ Jan. 05 2007,16:09)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 05 2007,16:04) I need to see if the hubby's up for a road trip; I've only mentioned this show the last 3 years!  Jeez...so, I'm a maybe...it would be on Saturday...

beerchug.gif

use the leverage.  
brave.gif
Kick 'em when he's down?! No, not my style...devious though...didn't know guys thought that way
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 05 2007,16:22)
(heavybusa @ Jan. 05 2007,16:09)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 05 2007,16:04) I need to see if the hubby's up for a road trip; I've only mentioned this show the last 3 years! Jeez...so, I'm a maybe...it would be on Saturday...

beerchug.gif

use the leverage.
brave.gif
Kick 'em when he's down?! No, not my style...devious though...didn't know guys thought that way
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
Most don't admit it, but all have thought it.
firedevil.gif

Its only fair because I know he is okay.
wink.gif

(dreamin_of_ridin @ Jan. 05 2007,17:48) Greg - Are you going? I'll be there with GMbusa and Yamahor.
I'm trying to work that out.

Right now I am a strong maybe.

Sageronin, Warbrown, and GPW will be in the house. Do you all want to try and arrange a group meeting like we did last year?

TheCrew1b.jpg

A strong maybe!? WTF is that?
laugh.gif

I'm there! Parking will be crazy so I'll metro in unless the weather permits me to ride.

will someone pleeeease take pictures?..... I would ask Heavy, but he has already failed me once.

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 05 2007,19:45) will someone pleeeease take pictures?.....  I would ask Heavy, but he has already failed me once.
If Warren is going I'm sure he'll have pictures-o-plenty! (passing the buck)

laugh.gif

I'll take my camera just in case though.

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 05 2007,19:45) will someone pleeeease take pictures?.....  I would ask Heavy, but he has already failed me once.
ouch
sad.gif

PM me your addy I'll send you a pic.

(BiG-T @ Jan. 05 2007,19:37) A strong maybe!?  WTF is that?  
laugh.gif

I'm there!  Parking will be crazy so I'll metro in unless the weather permits me to ride.
you know I have commitment issues.

Cool ... so let's have an h.org meet at the Suzuki kiosk ... say Saturday the 13th at 1pm??

Back