Jan 22-24: NYC International Bike show - Who's going

I'll be there saturday with a couple of friends :thumbsup: i will be taking pics but my camera on my phone is horrible .......o well i tried

Last edited:
Sunday early here. Theres some parking discounts on the web -search- Icon and Central
parking. Go early the damn boat show is this w/e also at Javits

I will be taking the train up there. I live in Hamilton,NJ and the station is just a few miles from the house. I can take it to Penn Station and the just walk a few blocks to the Javits. Will be there around 8:30/9:00 am The 1st place I gotta go to is the Vanson booth, I need to get some repair work don my leathers and get some graphics added on. They said I could bring it to the show and show them what I want done and then they can take it back to the shop with them.

It's a 4 hour drive for me...I have to work saturday, and plan on working on my busa (and possibly riding) on sunday. Looks like I'll be skipping the show this year.

unfortunately its looking like I cant make it after all :banghead: This week was hellish, and having just found a hotel room, I just have too much stuff to get done before I fly out again Monday. Sorry for the last minute bail out, you guys/gals have a great time and take lots of pics :beerchug:

Same thing as every other year, actually a little smaller. Suzuki brought all 09 models. I've been working the Kawasaki booth, alot of people like the new Z1000, to me it looks exactly like the KTM Super Duke. I may work the Yamaha booth today though I wont be doing much, nursing a wicked vodka hangover.

Back