'07 busa....

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
Looks like Arizona will get first shot of the '07 Busa.. by this scedule anyhow... get them camera's ready!
tounge.gif

Advanstar Motorcycle Show Schedule Released
Jul 19, 2006

From a press release issued by Advanstar Communications:

2006-2007 CYCLE WORLD INTERNATIONAL MOTORCYCLE SHOWS® PRESENTED BY TOYOTA TO HIT 13 CITIES NATIONWIDE

New 2007 Models and Added Show Features Promise to Appeal to Every Segment of Industry

Santa Ana, Calif. –– Advanstar Communications announced the 26th annual Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows® presented by Toyota will kick-off its 13-city nationwide series November 3, 2006. From New York to Seattle, this nationwide tour will offer attendees across the country an up close look at hundreds of 2007-model street bikes, dirt bikes, cruisers and ATVs from more than 15 manufacturers as well as new concept bikes, vintage bikes and more. This motorcycle extravaganza will also give enthusiasts of all ages the opportunity to try out the latest gear and aftermarket accessories and see amazing live-action entertainment, including the BOSS “Ball of Steel†Freestyle Stunt Show.

The 2006-2007 Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows® Presented by Toyota Schedule is as follows:

November 3-5 Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ
November 10-12 Reliant Center Houston, TX*
November 17-19 Fort Worth Convention Center Fort Worth, TX
December 1-3 Qwest Field & Event Center Seattle, WA
December 8-10 Long Beach Convention Center Long Beach, CA
December 15-17 San Mateo County Expo Center San Mateo, CA
January 5-7 Rock Financial Showplace Novi, MI
January 12-14 Washington Convention Center Washington D.C.
January 19-21 Jacob K. Javits Center New York, NY
January 26-28 IX Center Cleveland, OH
February 2-4 Minneapolis Convention Center Minneapolis, MN
February 9-11 Donald E. Stephens Convention Center Chicago, IL
February 23-25 Georgia World Congress Center Atlanta, GA
* Held in conjunction with Off-Road Expo

“This year’s series will prove to be bigger and better than ever before as we include expanded showcases for the core enthusiast as well as those new to the sport,†said Show Director Jeff D’Entremont. “The popular Big Twin Customs display will return and new for this year we’ve added special areas for the ATV, custom sportbike and the dirt/off-road enthusiasts as well.â€

For the 13th consecutive year, Cycle World, the nation’s most popular motorcycle magazine, will be the title sponsor for the series and leading manufacturer Toyota will return for the eighth year as presenting sponsor. Progressive Motorcycle Insurance will once again be the official product sponsor for the shows. The Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows® presented by Toyota is Fueled by Advanstar and is the world’s largest motorcycle show series. For more information call 800/331-5706.

Fueled by Advanstar
Advanstar Communications (www.advanstar.com) is a leading provider of integrated media solutions to the automotive aftermarket, off-road and powersports industries, offering a dominant portfolio of 7 magazines including new titles Big Twin Dealer, Off-Road Business and DIRTsports; 15 targeted supplements and buyers guides; 16 consumer events including leading brands Off Road Expo, the largest off-road consumer show series in the country and the International Motorcycle Shows, the largest consumer motorcycle event series in the world; 3 trade shows including Dealer Expo, voted a 2005 Tradeshow Week Fastest 50 tradeshow winner; 14 websites, and 42 training manuals for vehicle industry professionals, trade buyers, and enthusiasts.

Through a multi-media approach, Advanstar reaches nearly 9 million original equipment and aftermarket manufacturers, distributors, service & repair professionals, retailers, and consumers. Advanstar drives insightful news analysis, research and trends, entertainment, new product information and buying opportunities to customers at their office, home, and race track – keeping them passionate, competitive, and connected.

Cool! But I'm hoping for one of our dealers on here to have good news for the rest of us when they attend the dealer only new bike preview down in Vegas on Sept 28th!!??
(Fingers crossed!)
I plan on buying a new 07 whether they change or not.

Hey, wonder if we can get a really good deal if we all buy from the same dealer. We could do some power buying on the 07 Busa

November 17-19 Fort Worth Convention Center Fort Worth, TX

Ok all you DFW riders... lets get a GROUP showing at this event??? WHAT SAY YOU???!!!
wow.gif

same here for the dc show....it was funny how everyone around the 14 was a busa rida last year lol....includin' me....had to know whut I would be huntin this season.

They probably wont show the '07 because Suzuki is either too embarrassed for it being the same bike for the 9th (!) model year, or if it is different, then to not jeopardize sales of remaining '06s.    
mad.gif

Either way, the big S needs to get off its arse.

<!--EDIT|Ride_or_Fish
Reason for Edit: "zzz..."|1153445429 -->

They probably wont show the '07 because Suzuki is either too embarrassed for it being the same bike for the 9th (!) model year, or if it is different, then to not jeopardize sales of remaining '06s.    
mad.gif

Good points... you may be on to something there~ It would be nice if they do break it out for the shows, but I can see how it may detour sales of any remaining '06es now that you mention it...
rock.gif

mad.gif

Good points... you may be on to something there~ It would be nice if they do break it out for the shows, but I can see how it may detour sales of any remaining '06es now that you mention it...
rock.gif
I'm pretty sure by the 28th of September everyone this board will know whether 2007 is the year for a new Busa. So far at least one manufacture IMO has really dropped the ball, Yamaha. There was all this hype regarding the new V-MAX (love the design) and again, no new update. That is just ridiculous. There are also rumors that the R1 will have very little changes dispite the talk (I'm still waiting on that one since the R1 Raven is one of the coolest looking bike on the planet IMO).

Maybe Honda can come through a make life very interesting for me...2007 is the year I buy something (upgrade) and I'm just waiting out all the hype. I would LOVE to see a new Busa (I would also LOVE to see a Honda V5 in either the CBR or VFR class than my life becomes really tough).

Back