CycleWorld Int'l Motorcycle Show

laugh.gif
Its gunna be a long day for you

We are going with a few friends, see you there! Can't wait to see some of you guys again and meet a few more Busa Crazies !
1 pm it is.
Barbara

t minus 6hrs til departure
super.gif

Hope you all have a safe trip, see you tomorrow at the show. Anyone wearing their .org hat/shirt?

T minus 23 here, I will be sporting the .org T.

Its a little small so no jokes!!

actually, I'm not sure if we'll stop on the way up or back down. I have to drop off a b-day present for my mom in the west end. Might do dinner in richmond, probably 7ish when we get that way.

we *might* stop at bills bbq on the blvd, across from braves stadium for dinner... nothing firm yet, just thinking out loud

(zukracer @ Jan. 12 2007,10:26) we *might* stop at bills bbq on the blvd, across from braves stadium for dinner... nothing firm yet, just thinking out loud
"might"
laugh.gif
Alexanders has way better BBQ!

PM sent.

not to thread jack this thing, but how long has that been there? I grew up in that area, dont remember it
wow.gif

Been there as long as I can remember.

I work right around the corner so we visit there often.
beerchug.gif

You need to stop by.

well plans just changed, I'm getting on the road in a few mins ... my travellin partner just bailed on me so I'll probably be in richmond before 5pm... hang out there then head to DC after traffic

allriighty then, all checked in, chillin at the Renaissance. I'm literally right across the street from the convention center
super.gif
super.gif

Look forward to seeing you all in the morning
cool.gif

super.gif

just got back to Richmond, was great seeing everyone again
cool.gif

Lets see some of those pics guys and gals
super.gif

Back