Have you registered for Road Atlanta?

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
Save my telephone numbers if your going, would like to meet & greet with as many H.org members as I can, ya know - names ta' faces thingie.

Got this letter from Suzuki today:

Registered Suzuki Owners,

Our 20th Anniversary celebration at the Suzuki Superbike Showdown presented by Makita is shaping up to be the largest event yet! We wanted to pass on some useful information to help with your arrival and check-in process at Road Atlanta.

Although our 20th Anniversary celebration is a Saturday/Sunday event, we are providing you a 3-Day ticket including paddock access for the race weekend. In order to accomodate those of you that may be camping for the entire weekend we will have extended Registration hours as listed below. Please note that your tickets will not be available for pick-up outside these hours or from the Road Atlanta Will Call. Suzuki Owner Registration will be located at the Suzuki truck right next to the Road Atlanta Registration - you won’t miss it. During your on-site check-in you will be given an information packet that contains your event ticket and wristband as well as other useful event specific information.

Thursday: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Friday: 7:30am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 7:30am - 6:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am - 2:00pm

In addition, we have secured an agreement with Road Atlanta whereby registered owners can purchase 3-Day with paddock access tickets for your guest(s) at a discounted rate of $50, a savings of $40 off the retail price. These tickets can only be purchased on-site at the Suzuki Owner Registration tent. At that time you can purchase these tickets and then "register" your guest(s) and they will be given a white wristband which gives them access to the hospitality tent offering food and beverages.

There will be Parade Laps led by Kevin Schwantz on both Saturday and Sunday. The tentative times for those rides are Saturday at 11:40 am and Sunday at 10:45 am. You will receive the confirmed times in your information packet when you check-in. Yes, you are able to participate in the ride on both days as well! Please note that Road Atlanta requires a helmet for the ride!

Mat Mladin’s result at Mid Ohio has transformed the AMA Superbike title fight into an ultra-tight affair heading into the season’s final four races. The five-time champ is now just nine points in front of his teammate/rival Spies, 397 to 388. The finale at Road Atlanta looks to be an exciting affair both on and off the race track!

We are looking forward to seeing you in a few short weeks.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us at gsxr20@suzuki.com

See you at the races!

Team Suzuki

www.suzukicycles.com

We decided to camp the fairgrounds this time. We have 5 going for sure in my group.

I will be there. I will be staying at Chatea Elan, it is the next exit down. Arriving on Saturday morning. look foward to meeting everyone. Tim

I thought I was registered, but never recieved this email. I just sent 'em one, to see if everything was okay - if they tell me I'm good, then I'll be there.

Back