Jan 22-24: NYC International Bike show - Who's going

Me and the family will be going on sunday. Taking the train from hamilton to penn station and then walk a few blocks and we are there.

you guys coming on friday, are you staying for sat or just the day? I think a few of us are hitting the show Sat. I know for me, I land at LGA around 1030pm Friday so the show is most definitely out that day.

As for technical questions to stump the expert... I gave up on that long ago ...either they didnt have the answer or I could find it easier from the web :laugh: I will find you a much tougher question.... here's a hint.... brush up on the umbrella girl stats :whistle:

As for technical questions to stump the expert...

Ok ok, Let get this straight, I never said I was an expert, I’m far far from that. :laugh: I love bikes and riding in any form. But most people assume we're experts and we get some seriously ridiculous questions.

But as far as the umbrella girls, I will study up on those stats. I actually might need to devote the entire weekend to that. Maybe I’ll spend Friday drawing a map with markings for the hottest girls for everyone. :thumbsup:

Ok ok, Let get this straight, I never said I was an expert, I’m far far from that. :laugh: I love bikes and riding in any form. But most people assume we're experts and we get some seriously ridiculous questions.

But as far as the umbrella girls, I will study up on those stats. I actually might need to devote the entire weekend to that. Maybe I’ll spend Friday drawing a map with markings for the hottest girls for everyone. :thumbsup:

Ill be needing that map, ASAP!!

I read your post about bein there for work, saw your name, and finally saw you location. Is work North American Warhorse?

oh, sounds like a plan... we'll need not only the map but some names, numbers and of course if you wanna score some major points you *could* arrange for them to be available for pix with the group :whistle: just sayin :poke: :laugh:

We should be easy to find, I'm sure we'll have some org gear on :thumbsup:

Is work North American Warhorse?

Yep, Don't hold that against me. lol
I was actually a member here a few years ago when I had an 04 busa, My name then was lessenone. When I got the new bike I tried to keep the name but something got screwed up along the way. so I picked Warhorse.

you wanna score some major points you *could* arrange for them to be available for pix with the group just sayin

The girls will be available at my room after the show. :rofl:

Yep, Don't hold that against me. lol
I was actually a member here a few years ago when I had an 04 busa, My name then was lessenone. When I got the new bike I tried to keep the name but something got screwed up along the way. so I picked Warhorse.

The girls will be available at my room after the show. :rofl:

No worries, I still need to make it down there, only abut an hour away. I friend of mine traded his 03 Busa for an Aprilla RSV a few years back. Dont ask me why.:banghead:

we will be going saturday, wife wants to get some new gear.. any time for meeting up..:beerchug:

Last edited:
we will be going saturday, wife wants to get some new gear.. any time for meeting up..:beerchug:

we'll surely meet sometime early in the morning and available throughout the day. Cell phones work but are hard to hear in the center :whistle:

ok, so we are 4 days and counting.... do we have a final list? Post up if you are definitely going and the day. There's a fair number for Sat :beerchug:

I'm coming down with 2 or 3 others on Saturday. Give you a call in the morning. I heard 2pm at the Suzuki display is where everyone is getting together?

I'm coming down with 2 or 3 others on Saturday. Give you a call in the morning. I heard 2pm at the Suzuki display is where everyone is getting together?

2pm ??? I suspect I will have meandered the complex by then and might be ready for the boat show :laugh: Later in the day it gets busier, so if you wanna sit on things early is better :thumbsup:

Ill be there satuday with my GF, maybe some other friends, but who knows...

Me for sure. Im still planning on being there early, 9-10am.

Back